Sign in to follow this  
xisco

arma tactical combat

120 kb

Arma Tactical Combat its the most innovative and team oriented competition nowadays.

Our focus is to provide the apropiate environment to clans and individuals as they can play using tactics and strategy, using large scale forces in the battlefield to accomplish the objetives. ATC is not only a series of battles for points. ATC provides an Offensive-Defensive system as long as Spec ops missions ( wich can modify the course of a battle)

www.arma-tactical-combat.com

Edited by W0lle

Enlisting open now for the ArmA II Campaign!

atcbanner.jpg

Here some useful infos

What is ArmA Tactical Combat?

An ArmA II Community organizing multiplayer campaigns & large scale battles (but not only ..)

Our primary mission is to offer Clans and individual players immersive gaming experience in an atmosphere of competitive spirit and mutual respect. We welcome all who share the same passion for ArmA and our fair, enthusiastic and propositive attitude. Sportsmanship and fair play!

We want to repeat the success we had in the first ArmA campaign and we are preparing for the next ArmA II war with renewed site and a lot of new features

What the difference between a campaign and a tournament?

In campaigns the outcome of a battle will influence the next one (like in a war ..)

Who can participate?

Everybody, either or not clan members - Both Clans and players without a clan are welcome to participate - Clans will retain their Clan tag and will form alliance lasting all the campaign

What we offer

Dedicated game server, TeamSpeak server and website

What you are expected to do

Actively participate in the campaign by elaborating strategies and attend trainings: boot camp is not just boot camp but a way to familiarize with team mates and develop team work

Our keywords: simulation, tactical approach, team work, and fun!

How I can join and find more infos?

Visit our website and enlist now! Doing that you will ensure your place in the war ..

Expected date for starting, september

Is there any special reason to join?

Yes, if you are looking for something different from dead count, if you are looking for immersive feeling of battle you definitely need to join us in ATC!

So grab ur gear soldier and join us! Here the game ends and simulation begins ..

For further infos do not exhitate in contacting us directly

http://www.arma-tactical-combat.com

EDIT :

Gametype: Not applicable actually since largely customized - Large scale battles (40 vs 40 or more), campaign- style, as explained the outcome of battles will influence the going of the war, it is a simulation of a military campaign - in addition to main battles there will be smaller Spec Ops operations

Time and place of competitions: time for organizers is Central Europe, GMT + 1, and the time of the event will be between 20.30 and 21 GMT

Venue: for finding server filter BDR (the server machine is located in France)

Thanks for having pointed out this issues

Edited by {BDR}*Nemesi*
added time / location

It's funny people advertising clan/servers seem to repeatedly fail to mention if it's US or EU, and not even list a server IP so you can check the ping (as high ping server would obviously not be interesting no matter how awesome the community is).

Also it's very hard to understand from both this post and your website's front page what kind of gameplay to actually expect.

Not to sound harsh, but it seems important that this kind of info would be mentioned on such a post.

Yeah, I think I've got no hope at all, I'm in Australia, this is either EU or US so ... yeah ... Info on whether a person can join or not would be great, a ping of 400 isn't acceptable to you guys or me, which I think would be the case.

It's coop or nothing for me unfortunately, I pick nothing :(

It's funny people advertising clan/servers seem to repeatedly fail to mention if it's US or EU, and not even list a server IP so you can check the ping (as high ping server would obviously not be interesting no matter how awesome the community is).

Also it's very hard to understand from both this post and your website's front page what kind of gameplay to actually expect.

Not to sound harsh, but it seems important that this kind of info would be mentioned on such a post.

edited, hope more clear now

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Yeah, I think I've got no hope at all, I'm in Australia, this is either EU or US so ... yeah ... Info on whether a person can join or not would be great, a ping of 400 isn't acceptable to you guys or me, which I think would be the case.

It's coop or nothing for me unfortunately, I pick nothing :(

well you might want to have a try

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Hi All

Squads and Fanpages is where this thread goes.

http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90

There is a directory of clans stickied at the top as well.

Kind Regards walker

need to be updated, going to do that asap

Would still be nice to know what kind of battles exactly. 40 vs 40 campaign-style just doesn't say much. Is it respawn-based? Objective-based? SalyerS_BoxeR-based? etc...

manytank6vs.jpg

Yes respawn based but not immediate respawn and you will respawn in base which is rather far away

And for the main battles you will have to advance and conquer enemy territory, you will have also the opportunity to accomplish specific objectives and tasks with Spec Ops

Edited by {BDR}*Nemesi*

atcbanner.jpg

We are pleased to announce that the preparation of the new ATC (Arma Tactical Combat) Campaign for the season 2010-2011 is underway. With two successful Campaigns in the background, we're able to improve the past experience to offer more and more immersive gameplay and unique features in terms of military simulation at a Company level (50 vs 50). With the release of Operation Arrowhead in June, the ATC staff thought to take advantage of the new expansion and its features for the next season. The upcoming campaign is planned to take place in the Takistan scenery and will require Combined Operations (Arma2 + OA).

The ATC Campaign is carried out by Ground Control battles between two platoon sized forces having armored and air support. Each side, or Company, is formed by alliances between different Units, each Unit will retain its Tag and will provide combat forces to the alliance according to the Unit specialization. A Commander will lead the operations through a clear chain-of-command.

General Campaign features:

Attack/defense system, support system available for the Commander, hierarchical organization based on roles and specialization reflecting nearly real combat balance, weapon restrictons depending on role and speciality, vehicle limitations depending on soldier's role, no vehicle resp, very careful preparation for each battle with strategy planning, ground recon and reharsal, advanced TeamSpeak multilevel communications.

The Takistan Campaign 2010-2011 will feature

* new scenery and challenging terrain

* new OA gameplay elements

* upgraded rules and rewritten Commander support system

* emphasis on the "Campaign" aspects in terms of global strategy: conquering a sector will give an unique strategical advantage for the prosecution of the campaign.

Registration of interested teams is open, for more infos please contact the ATC Staff at http://www.arma-tactical-combat.com/

Starting from the 2nd week in September we will be ready for the first testing and scrim battles.

The actual Campaign kickoff is planned for sometimes in October.

Contact website and infos: http://www.arma-tactical-combat.com/

ATC Campaign Season 3, what you get and what you don't

Our campaign is based on simplicity, no fancy addons/mods or effects, the main effort being dedicated to the carefully preparation of a military operation.

Therefore what happens before and after the battle is as important as the battle itself. The ultimate goal is to simulate nowadays military operations.

You will have a rather large territory to clear from opposition forces and hold safely, no flags or points, you will know if you succeded or not in your task only the last minute.

You will have a defined role and weapons according to your role, a clear chain of command, you will follow your orders and count on your squad members.

Only a full squad will succeed in conquering a sector, so you can't never move alone.

If you die, you will respawn in the main base far away from the battlefront, so you better take care of your life.

Vehicles have no respawn and are limited in numbers so they must be used very wisely. No easy targeting, no "press-a-button and forget", you have to rely on your skill and visual spotting as radar and automatic lock will be disabled.

Your efforts in clearing a region from opposition will be rewarded, each sector has a strategic value so you'll have to fight hard to maintain strategically important points. You will not know the in game time when the enemy will attack, so you have to be prepared to face all environmental conditions.

If this is what you are looking forward, just contact us and stay tuned for the first ATC season 3 test.

atc4banner.jpg

We are pleased to announce the fourth ATC (Arma Tactical Combat) Campaign for the season 2011-2012.

The ATC Campaign is carried out by Ground Control battles between two platoon sized forces (40 vs 40) having armored and air support. Each side, or Company, is formed by alliances between different Units, each Unit will retain its Tag and will provide combat forces to the alliance according to the Unit specialization. A Commander will lead the operations through a clear chain-of-command.

General Campaign features:

Attack/defense system, support system available for the Commander, hierarchical organization based on roles and specialization reflecting nearly real combat balance, weapon restrictons depending on role and speciality, vehicle limitations depending on soldier's role, no vehicle resp, very careful preparation for each battle with strategy planning, ground recon and reharsal, advanced TeamSpeak multilevel communications.

Campaign kickoff: Wed Dec.14th

If you are interested or just curious, have a look at the ATC site: http://www.arma-tactical-combat.com

Registrations are open, for any enquiry please contact the ATC Staff through the website or directly in TeamSpeak3: artemis.ts3-serveur.com Port: 13605 Password: scudo

Good luck in battles and have fun!

Edited by {BDR}*Nemesi*