Sign in to follow this  

Where are you from?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ Mar. 12 2002,23:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">where's antarctica? u racist? eskimos are people too!<span id='postcolor'>

Ekimos don't live on antartica. Actually nobody lives on antartica - except for a few reasearchers now and then.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot Central America, where I'm originally from, but hey I guess I live in the North now

<span id='postcolor'>

Central America is not a continent. The definition of continent is a biggass connected landmass.

http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/contnent.htm

im from the same place as i was last week when poll was up and week before and week before that biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

the land where the whisky runs free, where haggis live frightened, and sheep are real scared.

its the whisky to blame thats what i said in court anyways smile.gif

Nothing like cheap whiskey and fast sheep...except maybe hamsters..so cute and fuzzy...oh uh sorry lost my train..

What's the difference between a man and a sheep?

A sheep doesn't have to get drunk to sleep with another sheep.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ Mar. 13 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its the whisky to blame    thats what i said in court anyways  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*rattle*

wow.gif Hilandor I`m really getting afraid of you!!! wow.gif

*runs away*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 13 2002,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot Texas. Its like a whole other country. Plus we have more guns than Britain and France combined  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Plus if we were a country our GNP would rank way up there biggrin.gif

Everybody knows that cotton/wool shrinks

when you wash it.

Do sheep shrink when it rains?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 13 2002,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot Texas. Its like a whole other country. Plus we have more guns than Britain and France combined  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is that some thing to be proud of?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sandman @ Mar. 13 2002,11:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought U were from SPACE...really.

tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You thought wrong. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 13 2002,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 13 2002,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You forgot Texas. Its like a whole other country. Plus we have more guns than Britain and France combined  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Plus if we were a country our GNP would rank way up there biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

nah. California is already considered to be 5th or 6th in GDP rank..sorry!!