Sign in to follow this  
spandrel

Chemical Warfare

It would be nice to see chemical warfare in the form of gas/vapor mortar shells. MOPP suits and masks would counter it at the cost of visibility and fatigue in hot climates.

Anyone else like a little mustard with their meat?

I think thats possible, but it would recuire scripting and modelling, and texturing and configs. just as every other addon. I dont like mustard :D

It would be nice to see chemical warfare in the form of gas/vapor mortar shells. MOPP suits and masks would counter it at the cost of visibility and fatigue in hot climates.

What???

Horrible!!! disgusting!!! Shame You!

where's your honor??

Chemical warfare is banned. If you do so, "someone" will drop the USMC upon you. Btw. cluster bombs and anti personal mines are also banned...so you wont see both in stock ArmA.

I did it for OFP, quite easy to mod. It sure will be modded once for ArmA2.

I did it for OFP, quite easy to mod. It sure will be modded once for ArmA2.
You see I'm right...the USMC is already waiting for you to arrest you in ArmA2 ;)

Its illegal to murder people, but the USMC didnt come to england and kill me when i play GTA IV...

xD

Yeah cluster bombs might be illegal in the geneva arms convention but that doesnt mean they aint used. And what about the countries that havent signedup to the arms convention. The odds are the Chedaki wouldn't give a tuppany f*** about it.

Basically most dangerous and widely used toxic gas VX series is invisible and has no taste. If BI puts this into Arma2, it would be really boring.:p