Sign in to follow this  
Goodspeed

Report: u.s. military told to prepare nukes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 09 2002,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

JACKASS<span id='postcolor'>

Night monkey!!  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 09 2002,18:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 09 2002,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

JACKASS<span id='postcolor'>

Night monkey!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well hello. heh.....WE GOT A CHEATER!!!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 09 2002,22:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dotn peoint your finger at the US, every single country that has nukes has a plan... what? you think we just have them sitting in silos with no idea what to do with them..  they are LAWAYS aimed at someone.. when shit happens they are aimed at different people..  they have been aimed at someone ever since we got them... and we havent fired yet..<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean, you haven't fired yet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goodspeed @ Mar. 09 2002,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 foxer

You spent too much time by watching TV... Why we should attack Europe? Its so stupid...

Try to use your brain, dont tell me the same shit what you got on national tv. Its for tourists...

America wants to be number one in the world or may be you've got BIG promblems with economics?

Anyway Bush is loosing control, 11 september gives him absolutly freedom for military operation in Asia. And he has thought that whole world can be beated like afgan. His very mistaken.

Hope Putin will show him: who is who.<span id='postcolor'>

Lol... I think you missed Foxer's point there, chief...

duh....

EVERY NUKE-holding nations have such plan. I don't know what's the buzz about this, but whoever claims that this is evidence of US's thirst for war has serious lack of common sense.

the odd things about nukes is they are NOT.. repeat NOT an offensive weapon.. I know that sounds strange but think about it.. every nation no matter how piss poor (more or less) has some link to some nuclear power.. so pretty much no matter what a nuclear attack would lead to yourself being nuked... so all nuclear weapons amount to are the last ditch.. "if im going I will take you with me" resort.. with todays technology there is no chance of a suprise first strike.. even when the US gets its missle defence system that is still no immunity, because all it will do is protect against a few,... not a barrage that would obviousley be fired in retaliation for a first strike..

so even today all nukes do is enforce MAD (mutual assured destruction) they are NOT some first strik weapon.. and the US or anyone will fre ICBMs unless fired on first.. which is why they have never been used..

I am willing to bet the first ICBM barrage fired will be at..

'.

an asteriod.

Wobble got it right. Anyone who thinks such reports have not been produced in the Pentagon since the 1950s is naive.

Bush a "killmonkey"....and your an ass....'nuff said....

I tire already....I waste no more time on this post....

*really need to get internet...that way can post in a little more timely matter*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Mar. 10 2002,05:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol... I think you missed Foxer's point there, chief...<span id='postcolor'>

Wich one? wink.gif

Anyway foget about it... I wrote this topic isnt for swear, I've just wanted to know what western people think about it...

And I found out something wink.gif

The point was we was pointing nukes at russia because we thought they was going to try and take europe,and russia point nukes at us because they thought we was going to wipe them out(with nukes).Cold war stuff.Soo the report is nothing new.

I agree, BUT you missed ONE general POINT.

Before, USA promised dont open fire first, now they have declared that will decide how and when the may to do that.

if you read the (nuke using) situation, they all pertain to this;

use if we are down to our last option.

it's not like US will decide to fire nuke missile before any other options.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 10 2002,01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">duh....

EVERY NUKE-holding nations have such plan. I don't know what's the buzz about this, but whoever claims that this is evidence of US's thirst for war has serious lack of common sense.<span id='postcolor'>

bingo. I can't believe the morons who don't understand what "contigencies" are.

"The military also was directed to build smaller nuclear weapons for use in certain battlefield situations, the newspaper reported."

Don't sound like this is something they will use AFTER they have been attacked with nukes. This is something they might use in Afghanistan right NOW.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 11 2002,08:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't sound like this is something they will use AFTER they have been attacked with nukes. This is something they might use in Afghanistan right NOW.<span id='postcolor'>

Remember, this is the same United States who are all touchy feely about even using DU munitions.

No they wont, they already considered using them, but the hiding places that the afgans are using would sheild them too easily from the blast and the radiation.

I thought they were already using them (small nukes)? I heard they could just take out an airport or something like that with really low radiation ,which would only be effective for a few hundred meters.

Not if you get the sucker in to the cave, which was supposed to be the general idea.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (christophercles @ Mar. 11 2002,01:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont think so, but i know they arnt using them against the people hiding in caves, they are useless.<span id='postcolor'>

I do believe they are using cave busters on them. The ones that weigh like 10,000 pounds. and burrough themselves into the cave..then blow-up, sucking all the oxygen out of the cave...killing mercilessly any AL Qaeda, and Taliban hiding pussies. Sounds painfull.

"I do believe they are using cave busters on them. The ones that weigh like 10,000 pounds. and burrough themselves into the cave..then blow-up, sucking all the oxygen out of the cave...killing mercilessly any AL Qaeda, and Taliban hiding pussies. Sounds painfull."

Doesn't seem like its working to well though. It could have to do with the fact that is hard to penetrate solid rock.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 11 2002,09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It could have to do with the fact that is hard to penetrate solid rock.<span id='postcolor'>

Or they have sealed doors inside and/or there are vent holes so that air that is forced out introduces fresh incoming air from elsewhere.

& going back to these "mini" nukes.... does anybody kow anything? I also heard they were developing a really big bomb which is only a quarter or so the size of a big nuke but no radiation or fallout. Can anybody confirm this?

"really big bomb" would probably be the "daisy cutter' its the largest non-nuclear bomb in existance..

I doubt nukes are even considered to be used. no sutuation if assholestan suits the use of them at all.. we have bombs for killing bunkers/caves and there are no large concentrations (out in open) so what would be the point..

heres something for all the scare-easies.. every US carrier has a complement of nuclear weapons of varying sized that can be carrier by F-18s.. oohhh ahhhh does that mean they get used.. no.