Sign in to follow this  
Goodspeed

Report: u.s. military told to prepare nukes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Mar. 12 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Speculate on this movie-quote:

"God has a hard-on for Marines, because we kill everything we see!"

Funny, however ... some people actually think that way.<span id='postcolor'>

Private Pyle!?!?!? What the fuck is that doughnut doing in your fucking foot locker!?!?!?!?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But on the racist(segregation ) part,Do you mean like when a black person score 75 points on the test they give him like 10 points because he's black ? But when a white person does it(same test),that his final score. or If a company has too many white people working for their company,they have to fire some white people to let black people get hired <span id='postcolor'>

foxer:

Actually, that's called affirmative action, and it's a poor bandaid solution to a very real problem! It only breeds even higher levels of racial and sexist stereotyping.

Anyway, when I say racial segregation, I mean that in most major US cities, you can find a predominately black, hispanic, chinese,etc.. part of town (not much different from other parts of the world). My point with that was, you used the US's view of itself as a "melting pot" of race and culture, when the hard reality is most foreign cultures are told to leave their beliefs "back home", unless those beliefs don't offend the sensibities of the "average" American. Upon arriving in the US, a very large percentage of these foreign immigrants end up pushed, due to economic and racial realities, into living in ghettos with other's of the same race and cultural ideals, segregated from all others. It's not much of a melting pot.

Now, I'm not slamming the US for this, because it's occuring in every major Western nation, and it is improving but it still has far to go, and has little to do with a unique American identity!

Don't believe you are a racist by the way. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mazza @ Mar. 13 2002,04:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People talk of never use them, the nukes.  But few talk of the fact they have already been used.<span id='postcolor'>

Been discussed before. Reference former post on "quit bringing up things 50-60 years old."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Mar. 12 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Speculate on this movie-quote:

"God has a hard-on for Marines, because we kill everything we see!"

Funny, however ... some people actually think that way.<span id='postcolor'>

I'd like to know what movie that is. Bet it was made in Russia in the 60's tounge.gif

"Don't fall Pyle,you'll hurt my fucking feeelings"

I think that was it.

You sure it not this one?

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive

recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you

will be a minister of death, praying for war.

But until that day you are pukes! You're the

lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even

human fucking beings!

You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit!

Because I am hard, you will not like me. But

the moreyou hate me, the more you will

learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no

racial bigotry here! I do not look down on

niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you

are all equally worthless! And my orders are

to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack

the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do

you maggots understand that?"

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive

recruit training ... you will be a weapon, you

will be a minister of death, praying for war.

But until that day you are pukes! You're the

lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even

human fucking beings!

You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit!

Because I am hard, you will not like me. But

the moreyou hate me, the more you will

learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no

racial bigotry here! I do not look down on

niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you

are all equally worthless! And my orders are

to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack

the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do

you maggots understand that?"

that guy is my hero smile.gif i wish i could make up such colorful insualts and dirty language like that

"I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

- Joker

"Are you quitting on me?! Well, are you?! Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo!"

- Drill instructor

"I guess they'd rather be alive than free. Poor dumb bastards."

- Eightball

"Animal Mother: You a photographer?

Private Joker: I'm a combat correspondent.

Animal Mother: Well you seen much combat?

Private Joker: I've seen a little on TV.

Animal Mother: You're a real comedian.

Private Joker: Well they call me Joker.

Animal Mother: Well I got a joke for you. I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.

Private Joker: Only after you eat the peanuts out of my shit.

Animal Mother: You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?"

"Private Joker: How can you shoot women and children?

Door Gunner: Easy... you don't lead 'em so much. [laughs] Ain't war hell?!"

here are a few US backed terrorist actions in latin america by graduates of the "School of the Americas", Fort Benning Georgia

--Assassination of Archbishop Oscar Romero (1980)

--Murder of four U.S. Churchwomen (1980)

--El Mozote Massacre (1980)—more than 900 killed

--Sheraton Hotel Murders of labor leaders (1981)

--Lake Suchitlan Massacre (1983)—117 killed

--Las Hojas Massacre (1983)—16 killed

--Los Llanitos Massacre (1984)—68 killed

--San Sebastian Massacre (1988)—10 killed

--University of Central America Massacre (1989)—8 killed

--St. Jean Bosco (1988)-12 killed 77 were wounded.

--Accomarca (1985)- Massacre of 69 peasants,

-- Cayera -31 people,

--Lurigancho Massacre of 120 prison inmates,

-- CIA organized in Nicaragua a terrorist army which had the official task, straight out of the mouth of the State Department, to attack “soft targets,†meaning undefended agricultural cooperatives and health clinics

-- (1986) When the World Court handed down a judgment that the United States had violated international law in its support of the contra's terrorist attack on Nicaragua, the Reagan administration simply refused to acknowledge the court's jurisdiction.

US actions in the middle east

-- beirut (1985) Reagan Administration set off a terrorist bombing   that was very much like Oklahoma City, a truck bombing outside a mosque timed to kill the maximum number of people as they left. It killed eighty and wounded two hundred, aimed at a Muslim cleric whom they didn’t like and whom they missed.

-- Among other demands Washington issued to Pakistan, it also “demanded…the elimination of truck convoys that provide much of the food and other supplies to Afghanistan’s civilian populationâ€â€”the food that is keeping probably millions of people just this side of starvation

-- Supporting Turkey’s crushing of its own Kurdish population, for which the Clinton Administration gave the decisive support, 80 percent of the arms, escalating as atrocities increased

-- bombing of the El-Shifa pharmaceutical plant in the Sudan,

the factory had produced essential and life-saving medicines ,the United States has continued to oppose even the dispatch of a fact-finding mission by the UN Security Council which could easily establish the facts about the production and ownership of the factory.

--1980-88: Iran-lraq war. When Iraq invades Iran, the U.S. opposes any Security Council action to condemn the invasion. U.S. removes Iraq from its list of nations supporting terrorism and allows U.S. arms to be transferred to Iraq. U.S. lets Israel provide arms to Iran and in 1985 U.S. provides arms directly (though secretly) to Iran. U.S. provides intelligence information to Iraq. Iraq uses chemical weapons in 1984; U.S. restores diplomatic relations with Iraq. 1987 U.S. sends its navy into the Persian Guff, taking Iraq's side; an aggressive U.S. ship shoots down an Iranian civilian airliner, killing 290.

-- When a bomb goes off in a Berlin nightclub, killing two, the U.S. charges that Qaddafi was behind it (possibly true) and conducts major bombing raids in Libya, killing dozens of civilians, including Qaddafi's adopted daughter

-- 1984: U.S.-backed rebels in Afghanistan fire on civilian airliner

--1949: CIA backs military coup deposing elected government of Syria

--1953: CIA helps overthrow the democratically-elected Mossadeq government in Iran (which had nationalized the British oil company) leading to a quarter-century of dictatorial rule by the Shah, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi.

--1960s (early): U.S. unsuccessfully attempts assassination of Iraqi leader, Abdul Karim Qassim

"If any government sponsors the outlaws and killers of innocents, they have become outlaws and murderers, themselves." george w bush