Sign in to follow this  
Multibullets

Dear Forum members...

Hello guys,

I've noticed that many people here want a demo-thread to discuss and speculate about the demo about to come every day. Including me.

We had one, and it was locked. Now people are complaining about that, but it's our own fault. We were going off-topic like going to talk about internet connections and daily activities, that's why it was locked.

Ofcourse we all want the demo, but because of the closed thread we can't ask anymore question or speculate about the demo on the forums.

I'm pretty sure all of us want another thread, but the team knows it's going to end up as a spam thread again. That's why I'm kindly asking the ones spamming, to just stay on topic if they give us another chance.

So to the team: Please give us another chance

Spammers:Please stay on-topic

Sorry for acting like a smart-ass here but someone has to say it, because after all the whole forum wants to speculate, that's why were on this forum anyways.

Sorry again guys, and please give your oppinions in this thread if you support this idea or not.

Dude, you're gonna catch a ban, the mods say no so its a no. I'd delete this if I were you.

I strongly agree with your statement. I don't see the harm in conversing about a demo that should be due this week. The devs need to dedicate a single thread to demo discussion(besides the sticky that is closed). As a community we like to be informed, and the primary way to stay informed is to communicate with one another. As long as no one complains about demo release date or how they feel "betrayed" by the devs, this thread, or one similar, should stay open.

Yea, checked that out, but after that saw a post of the team saying that any other thread regarding the demo will be closed.

I strongly agree with your statement. I don't see the harm in conversing about a demo that should be due this week. The devs need to dedicate a single thread to demo discussion(besides the sticky that is closed). As a community we like to be informed, and the primary way to stay informed is to communicate with one another. As long as no one complains about demo release date or how they feel "betrayed" by the devs, this thread, or one similar, should stay open.

Thank you for your oppinion, I think the same way.

Yeah... honestly. Just convince yourself the demo will never be released, go outside, and before you know it it'll be out. Doing stuff like this isn't going to make it come out any faster. You'll know what features it has when it's out... until then just wait.

Yeah... honestly. Just convince yourself the demo will never be released, go outside, and before you know it it'll be out. Doing stuff like this isn't going to make it come out any faster. You'll know what features it has when it's out... until then just wait.

Dear Squirrels, If you would take time to read the thread it's not about complaining to release the demo quicker but to let us speculate and discuss about it.

Greets

Multibullets

That's why I'm kindly asking the ones spamming, to just stay on topic if they give us another chance.

I think you grossly overestimate the maturity of the online community at large.

I think you grossly overestimate the maturity of the online community at large.

Maybe I do, but I expect it to because its rated PEGI 16+ and kids probably won't play or be allowed to play games like this.

Greets

Multibullets

You have much to learn young padawan.

Thank you for giving a perfect example of what I was talking about.

Baldman, I'm not looking for some kind of "war" here because I'm buying ArmA for that :p

Greets

Multibullets

War? I'm giving you some friendly advice mate.

That advice being that the mods said not 20 minutes ago that they were going to start handing out bans or timeouts for this, so starting another identical thread after that will probably score you one. Also, the internet will not stop being the way it is because you say "Everyone stop and do things this way for a minute".

I don't see the harm in conversing about a demo that should be due this week.

The harm is because there is nothing at all to discuss, we hinted at its size, we told you it'll be SP/MP/Editor, we told you we'll make it available via HTTP/Torrent and we told you it'll be available as soon as it's ready, the end.

War? I'm giving you some friendly advice mate.

Sorry mate, hard to identify over the net, it sounded like you were trying to insult etc.