Sign in to follow this  
diveplane

ultra realistic mode

I've been killed because there's so much FSARKING USELESS clutter in my screen and it's always, always right in the middle of where my aimpoint, not off to the side where it could be ignored.

For injuries, a small human-shaped icon in the corner would be nice. When you get hit, it'd change to red where you got hit (arm, leg, torso, head.) This would be a quick indicator as to where the injury is without being too precise.

Expert difficulty turns most dumb HUD features off, including the red blobs you complained about. The only thing expert doesn't turn off even though it should is the ammo counter for your loaded magazine.

The "whaaa, my leg..." every 2 minutes is friggin ridicules. I'd much rather have a tiny health indicator at the corner of my screen, preferably with an option to hide/show it and an option to have it always hidden when at full health. Similar goes towards stamina, the excessive breathing sounds incredibly stupid.

HUD that clogs the view has nothing to do with HUD that shows information that you should have by feelings IRL. I can make a HUD that will show a lot of information and not clog the view at all, and can make a HUD that shows no information that clogs your view up entirely.