Sign in to follow this  
koroush47

[Single Player] Secret Spetsnaz mission :O

Well this is my first mission... We really do need more ARMA II missions. Lets get it started off right so when it's released to the world they also have missions to play.

Don't worry though, it's not Horrible or anything.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave some feedback after you play. :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dwzmgvo4l2j

Briefing file: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmzzyyje4m4

Edited by koroush47

Well this is my first mission... We really do need more ARMA II missions. Lets get it started off right so when it's released to the world they also have missions to play.

Don't worry though, it's not Horrible or anything.

I hope you guys enjoy it. Please leave some feedback after you play. :)

Check your PM.

I unpacked it to learn from you. You made real good work. I like playing this mission, though I didn't made it through :(. I'm very impressed, how you create mission events on a very easy way.:yay:

No briefing, no map markers, no waypoints...

is this a mission? :)

Comon guys, its my first ever mission.

If i knew how to do that stuff... trust me I'd do it. Lol

it does have waypoints :P

if u like i can send u my Briefing and u can edit and i will add some info.

Sure why not :)

We do need more good missions for ARMA II

Sure why not :)

We do need more good missions for ARMA II

Mate, its very, very early days yet, like someone said to me: This

Comon guys, its my first ever mission.

If i knew how to do that stuff... trust me I'd do it. Lol

i see :)

never mind, just make those files next time, because player must know his tasks at mission.

it does have waypoints :P

sure it has.

i mean waypoint for player - like "go there", "make this"

i see :)

never mind, just make those files next time, because player must know his tasks at mission.

sure it has.

i mean waypoint for player - like "go there", "make this"

I just include the briefing file with the download right? I don't have to do anything to actually make it work with the mission?

I just put a DL to both files, is that correct?

Edit: Oh yeah the waypoints, i know what you mean. I think you mean markers. right?

Well i put the things that say like "go here" in the move order description, it shows up for a few seconds with like "A car has been parked for you" (first lines).

I guess you didn't see it , lol :)

I just include the briefing file with the download right? I don't have to do anything to actually make it work with the mission?

I just put a DL to both files, is that correct?

briefing.html must be in mission folder... in *.pbo file finally... i guess...

Edit: Oh yeah the waypoints, i know what you mean. I think you mean markers. right?

Well i put the things that say like "go here" in the move order description, it shows up for a few seconds with like "A car has been parked for you" (first lines).

I guess you didn't see it , lol :)

no, i mean waypoints on screen with meter counter... Possible it has one, but i played in in "Veteran" difficult and don't see anything like this.

Its a good thing - upgrade a mission - well done :)

P.S. English is not my native language, because im Russian.

So, sorry for a mistakes :)

I always knew, what's to do in this mission. I think it's a good way to do the instructions with the waypoints cause I don't like long briefings. Of course this system only works with missions having the storyline on its way. But it works fine, as long as you follow the waypoints. He did everything without a single trigger only synchronisations. I think thats pretty cool.

Seeing new guys doing missions is very nice. :) Keep at it! The fun in mission making is that it gets funnier and funnier the more you learn. And youll soon (if not already) learn that ARMA's editor is so powerful you can do any type of mission you can dream up. Together with addons and some script help (scripts will be released more and more) you can make any fantasy or real history event as a mission. Even with in-game video sequences and overlay speech when soldiers talk etc. Its very fun to go deeper and deeper into ARMA mission making.

Im currently learning myself. Have been learning since a couple of years with breaks here and there. But it still amazes me that you can always find a solution to everything and make it happen. No matter how crazy the idea is. :)

Keep it rolling!

Alex

Koroush love your mission so far!

Puts my spetsnaz wiretapping mission (still work in progress) to shame :(

If you add a picture and add some info on what is happening in the mission i will put it on armaholic. However i need more info other than "this is my first mission."

If you add a picture and add some info on what is happening in the mission i will put it on armaholic. However i need more info other than "this is my first mission."

It's already up :D

It's just that i don't post the info on the forums as was requested some time ago.

I just give the link to the mission maker through PMs, then they choose if they want to add the link or not.

Why do i do this?, i learned that many people(mission makers) doesn't want anyone adding their links in the topics. That's something i respect and that's why i send them the PM and they decide what to do.

But since someone is adding the armaholic mission database to the BI forums through other site maybe i will have to start adding directly the links to the files, so people gets the file/info from first hand.