Sign in to follow this  
DespairsRay

ofp.gamepark.cz

Is OFP info down?

I remember a few months ago this happened and I freaked and now I can't seem to get on it.

I hope it's nothing serious.

It would be a real shame to lose such a gem, mainstay and a big part of the OFP community since it's creation.

A lot of ofp® sites have disappeared, it reminds of another game I play(ed) CFS2 (combat flight simulator 2) and the main website I am a part of Sim-Outhouse.com, SOH has it's own database for addons and we try to collect as many as we can so we can host them. SOH and simviation are probably the biggest sites still keeping a collection. And we still keep the community alive with donations and stuff so we don't loose the work put into the game.

I hope ofp info isn't down but It would be great to have at least one site to hold "predominantly" ofp files or at least ones we are authorized to keep hosting.

Would be a shame not.

my freaking god-ness i see this was started a few months ago, but i am still not able to get onto the site.

i have tried with internet explorer and Firefox and opera and even Netscape web browsers.

all i get is time out errors,

is the site down :butbut:

or

maybe, just maybe i have been baned from site and have not been told of it.. :(

all those addons and i can't get to them.. :mad:

i used that link, all it does is times out in loading the sit... i even gone as far as un installing my web browsers, and reinstalling them over fresh.... i even sent question to Firefox and Opera and Netscape to see if its a plugin or option setting, but i have not done any thing to my settings of my web browsers so i dont know...

but thanks for your help and concerns ..

LFH