Sign in to follow this  
guttersnipe

RRP? Seems to vary considerably . . .

Just having a look about the net for a chance to pre-order Arma 2 (can't wait!) and I noticed that there is a huge variation in the Reccomended Retail Price for the game - Between 40 & 50 quid (i nearly fell over when I saw it at 50 :) ) eg @ Game.co.uk & amazon.co.uk.

As a matter of interest, who sets the RRP? Presumably the publisher? I had thought it was supposed to be the same across the board in one country (it is for books etc).

Anyway, would **** NOT**** reccommend shopping at Game if that's their best price :o

Roll on the 26th of June!

***£25 at Amazon***

Edited by Guttersnipe
missing word :)

Anyway, would reccomend shoipping at Game if that's their best price :o

Roll on the 26th of June!

Play.com = £24.99 (RRP £34.99) ;)

Hi folks Been lurking for awhile as Release Date is near upon us it is time hehe, Thanks Raider they are the cheapest I have found as well, Thou I am considering Importing the German version from amazon.de as it gets released at the end of May Hopefully, Heres a Link from amazon that kind of explains a bit how to order from their website some Translations but not much.

http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3839451

a week ago game listed a £44.99 price tag then I checked 2 days ago and it went top £39.99 now I just checked and its been taken off the pre order list. Think its a mistake as they updated the list with new games like Aliens colonial wars and just left it off by mistake. Operation flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising is no. 4 on the pre order list where as it was number 14 and Arma 2 used to be No. 6 on the list but now its gone. Last thing it said was 42 days until release.

Hat's off to Game - they're now quoting Arma @ £24.99 & a RRP of 29.99 . . .

RRP is set by the publisher, for questions on RRP contact the publisher for your region.