Sign in to follow this  
IbI Gh0sT IdI

Just Joined

Hey guys,

just signed up to your forum and just wanted to say hi, i recently was signed up to the Dragon Risings site but now the delay slightly lost interest and saw ARMA 2 shaping up very nicely (Graphically, Gameplay and A Lot Most Stuff To Do) :).

Now just a few questions;

1. Will the game have a console mission editor with sharing (As Codemasters Wont)?

2. Any news on DLC for xbox live?

3. I heard a while back a demo was in the works but, news trail went a bit cold soon after?

If this or most is true im deffinately getting this. :)

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I'm pretty new too but I've been reading the forums for a few days now.

1) Dont know, as I'm a PC gamer. There is an XBOX360 thread which is very long, you might want to have a look at it.

2) As above :)

3) No news about a demo, everyone wants one but the general consensus is that we wont see a demo before the game is released.

I'm also looking forward to OFP:DR but will get into it closer to release date.

Yapa

Already discussing DLC? wow, Microsoft sure knows how to brainwash people!

Hey guys,

just signed up to your forum and just wanted to say hi, i recently was signed up to the Dragon Risings site but now the delay slightly lost interest and saw ARMA 2 shaping up very nicely (Graphically, Gameplay and A Lot Most Stuff To Do) :).

Now just a few questions;

1. Will the game have a console mission editor with sharing (As Codemasters Wont)?

2. Any news on DLC for xbox live?

3. I heard a while back a demo was in the works but, news trail went a bit cold soon after?

If this or most is true im deffinately getting this. :)

Hey welcome to the forum. You need to use the search button before you make a post. They run a tighter ship on this forum.

1. If they make a console version (they will) yes it will have a mission editor. The mission editor is one of the most important element of the game.

2. Maybe they will and maybe they won't who knows but BOHEMAI stated they are going to work on a new product after ARMA2. The PC will have tons of new things but with the mission editor for the console it will give us unlimited missions to play maybe not new units and game modes.

3. The PC is being released very soon and when the PC is done with it's regional release then we will have all the information about how the game is working out. Lets worry on a release date for the console then maybe a demo on the market place.

Already discussing DLC? wow, Microsoft sure knows how to brainwash people!

Actually Operation Flashpoint 2 has it annouced that there will be numerous DLC available shortly after release, yes Microsoft probably have but there are Millions of Mods on the internet im quite happy with that. :)

Thanks guys,

Cheers for the update i look forward to my stay here, gonna go on the news hunt now see what i can dig up that i missed :)

Actually Operation Flashpoint 2 has it annouced that there will be numerous DLC available shortly after release, yes Microsoft probably have but there are Millions of Mods on the internet im quite happy with that. :)

Why not just put it all in same packet, instead of waiting to buy some DLC :rolleyes:

I just don't understand how a game sliced in DLC's equals an overall better product :/

Edited by Raphier

Just to let you know it's called OFPDR not OFP2 because it's not the real second game. ARMA2 is. Just wanted to let you know FIY.

He was talking about about the console version and BOHEMAIA stated they will be working on a new game after ARMA2. Yes we all know that the ARMA2 PC community will make tons of MOD's but codemasters gave a few hints the OFPDR will have some limitations with MOD the game it will not be open like ARMA2. I don't fully understand what that means and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know it's called OFPDR not OFP2 because it's not the real second game. ARMA2 is. Just wanted to let you know FIY.

OFP2 and OFPDR are the same thing, it doesn't matter because it's still the second game with the Operation Flashpoint name. FYI, Arma 2 is the third game in the series, a game called Armed Assault was made between that and Operation Flashpoint.

Well, it used to be called Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising before they dropped the 2 from the title.

I just call it DR.

Welcome to our place.

1. We don't allow Welcome / Introduction posts.

2. We have a sticky Xbox thread where most of your questions have already been asked and answered, use that one please.