Sign in to follow this  
neofit

Domination: Laser Pointer on M4

Hi,

I am playing Domination Co-30, and the two scoped M4 assault rifles seem to have something that looks like a laser pointer attached to the right side of the barrel. Is it really a laser pointer, and if so is there a way to turn it on? I've tried searching the forums to no avail, and nobody in-game seems to know either.

Thanks.

Not that I know of from STOCK ArmA. However, if you download WipMan's M4A1 Replacement pack. I know that in an earlier release he had the AN-PEQ working. Not sure if this still is though.

edit.

Edited by Kolt
double post.

he is talking about ACE.

who plays stock arma anymore? :j:

In case we're not talking about the same thing: so this thing in the white circle in stock Domination Coop (without A.C.E.) is just for show, right?

laserf.th.jpg

For show yeah. Or to model the weapon as it looks in RL even though some things arent working like that or taking the weapon apart for cleaning. :)

he is talking about ACE.

who plays stock arma anymore? :j:

Me. I'm not 1337 enough for ACE.

Hi, my M4's pack (current v1.7) don't have the Laser beam On no more, i removed it aside

of add some more changes and M4 variants to the pack; i removed the laser beam because

it wasn't realistic and the way of make it realistic was too bad and will screw up the gameplay

because there isn't any good way of make it be able of turn On/Off. I think that was the v1.5

or maybe the v1.6 the one that had the unrealistic laser beam On, it's on the armedassault.com

site among others. And by the way... i don't use the ACE mod too. Let's C ya