Sign in to follow this  
Op4

Humor a n00b

Ok, fellas. I just spent way too much on a new rig, for Arma2, and I'm trying to get into some Arma1 games, but am new to the community.

Maybe it's because I'm in Los Angeles, and it was during the week, but I am having trouble finding any large games... Most of the servers have only a handful of players.

Are most big games invite only? Clan games? Weekend only?

I would love any help in finding bigger games.

Can't wait! Thanks!

:bounce3:

Welcome aboard! You are in for a ride :D dont mind the quarrels going on right now, everbody gets jiggy and overly excited shortly before the new game comes :P ...

Which version you have installed? Its written in the lower left corner of the games startup screen ...

What is large for you? The biggest public game i have seen was some 32 players, the biggest private some 104 or so ...

Have Fun!

Hey there!

I have been lurking on this board for a while, so I feel up-to-date with everything Arma2, for the most part.

I am at work at the moment, but I believe that I am on the latest version? 1.5?

32 players sounds great! I've only played with groups of a dozen, or so.

I'm also looking to primarily play team games against other humans, as opposed to AI.

Thanks for your response!

Thanks for the link to that group, Raedor. I'm still getting used to the new features of this forum and that group seems right up my alley.

Thanks, raedor.

This is a really helpful community. Glad to be apart of it.