Sign in to follow this  
Munkee(GBR)

UK SAS addon

Hey,

I'm just waiting on the very kind permission of a great addon team to use one aspect of their addon in my addon to be able to release these units. Without it, my addon won't be as authentic as it could be.

My addon is firmly based on the Bravo Two Zero team from the 1991 Gulf conflict.

I hope you like them,

MunkeeGBR

A PREVIOUS STAGE OF WORK

MY 8 MAN SAS PATROL & IN ACTION

Your screenies look outstanding - you've really captured an unconventional feel to these guys. notworthy.gif

hey everyone,

With a lot of help from members of the community, I have finally reached the point of release for my UK SAS 8 man desert patrol.

Bravo Two Zero

DOWNLOAD 1: click here for .7z

DOWNLOAD 2: click here for .rar

You will need the following addons for my addon to work;

Plumose Desert Weapons

Aimpoint Desert Weapons

UKF Weapons

Vilas Weapons

SUMMARY:

This addon is based on the ill-fated desert patrol unit "Bravo Two Zero" from the 1991 Gulf War.

The 8 units have worn fatigues, swathy skin tone, facial growth and as realistic a loadout as I can give them at this time.

At the moment, they have no bergens (heavy pack), this will be included in the 2nd release of this addon later in the year. 2nd release will also work to fix things like blood textures which do not work at the moment.

I really hope you enjoy this addon, but if you have any comments or pick up any bugs, please let me know with a PM on this website.

Best wishes,

MunkeeGBR

I loved the book, would love to see a movie about that story, meanwhile I'll enjoy your addon! Thanks for the efforts!!! notworthy.gif

youd need different boomsticks for them.

the m16a4 wasnt around at the time of B20 , which your units have.

rather go with m16a1 (or was it a2? fixed carryhandle anyway) with m203.

same goes for the lazors smile_o.gif

very nice addon just making a bravo two zero mission on the new Razani N. Waziristan Map so i look forward to adding this addon ,to my mission

Superb work!

Gives me a few mission ideas mixed with the excellent Jackal!

Anyone aware if these are compatible with ACE? I know the Jackal has an issue but not aware of troop issues?

Nice work fella!

If its OK with you, I'd like to use these in a Desert Storm mission I'm making!

Also, there is a film called "The One That Got Away" with Paul McGann as Chris Ryan. Good romp!

Keep up the good work!

I loved the book, would love to see a movie about that story, meanwhile I'll enjoy your addon! Thanks for the efforts!!!  notworthy.gif

There was a film made of "Andy McNab's" book in 1999 - it's

quite good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120617/

Or maybe you mean a machinima film in ArmA using these fine

units?