Sign in to follow this  
Melkor

ArmA 2 Ladder Site Now Open

February 27th 2009 -- ArmALadder.com Launched!

ArmALadder.com uses a series of ranking levels used to measure playing skill in the competitive ArmA game series. Game ladders are an integral part of the playing experience for many games. ArmALadder currently offers a Team vs. Team based ladder, and 1 vs. 1 singles ladder for ArmA: Armed Assault / Combat Operations.

ArmALadder is eagerly awaiting the launch of Bohemia Interactive's ArmA 2. Upon release, ArmALadder.com will transition smoothly, allowing ArmA: Armed Assault / Combat Operations players and teams to join ArmA 2 ladders. So be sure to save the URL, as ArmALadder will become an increasingly popular site in the coming months.

---------------------------------------------------

ArmALadder.com, and anybody involved with this sites production, is in no way affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Bohemia Interactive or Bohemia Interactive's affiliates. The use of Bohemia Interactive logos on the site are the names and logos of the company and are registered service marks owned by the company or its affiliates.

URL: http://www.armaladder.com

Good job Melkor!

I assume thats an open-ladder system.

How about to get an ArmAII IRC war room up, or a shout-box on your site to arrange wars?

Interesting. What missions do you use?

From looking at the site-Seems you agree between the 2 waring teams.

Interesting. What missions do you use?

yeah ck-claw is right, you can use every mission you want.

Good job Melkor!

I assume thats an open-ladder system.

How about to get an ArmAII IRC war room up, or a shout-box on your site to arrange wars?

This is a dream come true.

There is already an IRC channel #armawarorga

i guess they are using their experience from creating the score system for Elite and improving it, i wonder if the 360 version will use the same site (a la Halo 3)

We announce the support of our channel with ArmAladder.com

Now from the web page http://www.armaladder.com/ below u can join the chatroom instantly and find enemies to kill instantly! See you on the battlefield

Arrange clan matches and special events!

The channel is hosted on Quakenet and its name is #armawarorga