Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Island Alemeda

IC-ArmA modders release 0.9alpha of a new Alameda island on

their website!

Quote[/b] ]The IC Dev team is working on a new island.  Alameda has more than 50 towns and an extensive road system as well as 4 separate bases for which units or whole divisions can be based.  Development Team members Ignacio and Mickd have put a lot of effort in here and it shows.

The project is in early Alpha, no release date has been given.

Guess Armaholic & ArmedAssault.info are still sleeping smile_o.gif

Well, I've tested it out and its a lovely island, mainly grassy, but in desert (near the sea) are 4 airbases/FOBs... its a huge island with a lot of attention to details.

I'm hosting a MP Coop for my team on Barbuda tonight, but 2nd part of Operation will be launched from Preston base on Alameda to clear resistance strongpoints up North in seaside towns.

alameda.jpg

hey guys thanks for taking a look at IC Alameda.  This shouldnt be in the complete section though as its not complete, it is very much a WIP.  What you have is an internal Alpha that, due to a few crossed wires in the IC Dev team, is available.  We dont mind you downloading it and playing with it, just bear in mind that are bugs, it is a WIP and noone should be editing it.  Indeed, any bugs you find, please post in the IC Alameda WIP thread.

Can we have this locked and if anyone wants to comment, please do so on the WIP forums in the existing thread for Alameda. I just dont want people thinking we are peddleing this as complete.

Cheers

Mick

It is clearly stated that its alpha version. But believe me, it looks cool. Hell, we play on Barbuda 0.7-0.9 for months now and it still didn't reach final? wink_o.gif

Been playing around with the bases, I love this island so far. You guys have done a great job thus far, this rates as one of the best.  notworthy.gif

I am adding my own touch here and there for my own use, I am a cold war history enthusiast, so I am giving it a cold war touch here and there, to include border markings and a cross point (Check point charlie).

Does anyone have any news if author/s included a newer version into their IC7 pack (www.ic-arma.net)?

A new version was released last week within the tournament smile_o.gif