Sign in to follow this  
CyDoN

Replay

ArmA had no replay features and almost no spectating features,. Things that every multiplayer game has and also providing a more Esport character, so I guess many people will want it. The ability to watch a full match after the game from every perspective, from every player and maybe even broadcast like HLTV, i don't think its something difficult.

The only way to keep a replay is record via frpas or some other program which makes a ridiculous file size with very few options and above all to record what you see that time, not the whole battlefield and what all the players see or do.

Hope BIS will listen for once... confused_o.gif

Are you getting old or its another push again for your own pvp Arma2 agenda? >> Replays, TV

Different people have different opinions and BIS cant make all happy. Lets see if they have improved camera/spectating features.

Are you getting old or its another push again for your own pvp Arma2 agenda? >> Replays, TV

Different people have different opinions and BIS cant make all happy. Lets see if they have improved camera/spectating features.

PvP ArmA2 agenda? Like if I am going to get paid lol

I remember discussing for ArmA about it and typed replays but nothing came up for ArmA2.

If you don't like it simply just dont reply

it would be very nice to have such a feature, but i doubt something like that will be implemented.

We have to make it by ourself.

The scripts will help us to create an own spectator, but i dont think we will be able to create something like a replay function with the scripts...

I would love to have replays from some of the OFP CTI vs battles I was in, some classic moments you cant pull off again even if you tried lol.

mabey being even more unrealstic but a feture i would adore would be to have a simple replay editor, mabe released as as a all in one download, tool or even in the game itself. i know its possible to do this without but i dont have alot of time to search and muck about with diffrent software so something like this would be a brillent, similar to the software iplimented in bungies halo 3

i would adore would be to have a simple replay editor

Didn't get it? Like the .dem files that you can record in Counter-Strike?