Sign in to follow this  
stingfish74

default camera view for the unit

hey guys,

im still working on a special addon for you all, it's my first one ever. im just about done and making some minor tweaks and need some help.

i need to change the default camera view for the unit, what is the bis default pbo that contains those values? i can't seem to locate it and ive searched here and the arma wiki.

In the memory LOD's of a player model there is a camera point. Is that what you are looking for?

3rd person and commander camera setting

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"> extCameraPosition[] = {0,2,-20};

groupCameraPosition[] = {0,5,-30};

i think Q is on the right track, is there a specific pbo for all or is it in each pbo related to units and vehivcles?

In the config.bin under "class man" in the cfgvehicle class, in the data folder of the mod if you're making a mod, it will change it for all units at once,

or it can be changed for specific vehicle / man by changing it in their specific classes definitions, in the config.cpp of the pbos if you're making only addons.

Then again as Q stated, playing with

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">extCameraPosition[] = {0,2,-20};

groupCameraPosition[] = {0,5,-30};

will only change third view vision for units or groups.

It won't change first view vision.