Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

HWM ADDONS PACK V4.0 - WIP

that sounds good(uh-1 and ah-64, release as a standalone, for us and racs)!

please excuse me for asking this fellas, considering you guys are already working hard, but any chance you guys might slap on a dome and possibly make a "D" version for the ah-64! please, would go good with the oh-58d kiowa! but just a thought! but love the work you guys have done, keep it up guys!

thanks,

soldier2390

I didn't say that, maybe the way i'm expressing in English isn't so clear. so I re write.

"Since ArmA2 is close we will focus on the next addon pack. In order to catch up for one more release on the next addon pack FOR ARMA1." (I think that the missing words make the sentence to have an other mieaning)

XSparky: thanks, we won't look angry if it comes in pack with mighty AH64 wink_o.gif

Oh c'mon, it's not that hard.

Quote[/b] ]As we found some bugs when playing into dedicated server we will delay the release few days more in order to fix them.

I will not continue posting about WIP and I believe that my next post will be the release post.

I doubt they have been talking about this for all this time, with a release coming soon, to only release this for A2.

And this is pretty clear as well.

Quote[/b] ]No plans, changes at great degree on the previous. All will be reworked for ArmA2 and since ArmA2 is close we will focus on the next addon pack. In order to catch up for one more release

About UH1H this release will contain ah64/uh1h us versions as standalone and the same goes for racs. but if you're looking for 100% uh1h standalone, i'm afraid it's not going to happen.

They are also trying to release the next Pack before A2 as well. Then everything will be reworked for A2 as well.

Lastly, this is the ArmA 1 forum section. I highly doubt they've been talking about the Apache this long and in this area if they weren't gonna release it for A1.