Sign in to follow this  
ezechiel

About cutscene

Hi everyone,

Only one question : do you know anything about moviemaking process in A2 ? Cutscene, intro/outro, but clan's movie, replay also ? The possibility of AAR like VBS2 ?

Or its always this camera.sqs banghead.gif ?

I so in love with GTA4 movie editor...

Thx, have a nice day !

Yeah, I bet Stephen Spielberg wished he could upgrade his camera.sqs to full replay...

Or do you mean so you can spam youtube with ordinary gameplay?

Although seriously, spamming youtube could be good advertisement (especially because it's free).

"armed assault" matches over 4500 video's on youtube and the 2 top ones are made by fans has over 500k views.

in OFP camera was easy to make in mission, in Arma there is no trigers with camera sad_o.gif i hope in A2 it will be like in OFP to make cutscenes easy

thats the one good thing that was in OFP, but it was removed in arma. I wonder why they did so? confused_o.gif

What do you mean no triggers with camera in Arma? What was the purpose? I find it rather easy to make cinema in Arma with the exception of the buggy AI not cooperating and being consistent for every replay. That and the fact that there just is not a lot to work with in regards to animations and such. I truly hope AA2 introduces many more animations for cinema enthusiasts.

Vilas you have seriously got to stop complaining about every single detail in ArmA versus OFP... Making cutscenes in ArmA was no problem - all it took was a little scripting knowledge.. You can learn it in a day if you put your head to it smile_o.gif

thats the one good thing that was in OFP, but it was removed in arma. I wonder why they did so?  confused_o.gif

Because noone wanted to watch the crappy scenes made with only triggers anyway. wink_o.gif