Sign in to follow this  
piXel

[co24] JointCooperations v1.2

Quote[/b] ]v1.3 removed the attack on our own base ?

No, it's still there unless my memory is totally borked.

I played JointCoops last weekend and had a rude surprise when I respawned back at base.

I'd like to know how to disable it though. Hell, I'd like to know how to disable it in Domination too.  tounge2.gif

Pixel, I used your advice on modifying the initial point allotment and it worked out great. I had a good, long mission with 4 AI mates though I still got jacked up at times. biggrin_o.gif

I'm also going to try some changes to your "recruit" script and see how things balance out. If it balances well, I can go ahead and lower the initial point allotment.

Thanks!

Quote[/b] ]v1.3 removed the attack on our own base ?

No, it's still there unless my memory is totally borked.

I played JointCoops last weekend and had a rude surprise when I respawned back at base.

I'd like to know how to disable it though. Hell, I'd like to know how to disable it in Domination too.  tounge2.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

// if set to true no enemy AI will attack base and destroy bonus vehicles or whatever

d_no_sabotage = false;

You can disable the paratroops attacking base in your Domination! init.sqf file (along with lots of other options).

In V1.3 there is still a chance of a Base attack. If you want to modify this. You can edit the 2nd and/or the 3rd sentence of file:

/mission/Baseattack.sqf

Cheers,

Hi. we tested your mission , but we got a problem with heavy fog.

it makes game undoable. no intel possible. it was very dense fog. 30 40 meter view distance.

About autobalance , we were 2 player. we saw 3 armored , at least.

i think it's a bit too much. more precisly , these armored was not static. they were moving  around radio. hardly targetable.

EDIT: it appears that random weather/fog was caused by "group link 3" with 1.15