Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

What is your favourite...

Vent your spleens, you black-hearted devils!

(BTW topic is supposed to read 'What is your favorite")

road.gif

I'd go with dumb polls, and also dumb polls that don't really belong anywhere so I have to sit and think whether to close the dumb poll or move the dumb poll to where the dumb people hang out, thus I'll move this dumb poll to the dumb forum (formerly known as OT) wink.gif

What's the point of this topic? I voted for stupid polls if this is about things that annoy you the most as stupid polls get bumped above interesting topics.

If I'd be a mod, I'd delete this one...as this one is just plain useless.

Of course, if I'd been a mod, then....never mind wink.gif

Add the inablity for people to spell !!!!!!!!!!!

confused.gif?? Favotite confused.gif? - what that?

biggrin.gif

I was gonna delete it but then people will call me Nazi Facist Poopie Headâ„¢ and I'll cry myself to sleep again sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 04 2002,02:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was gonna delete it but then people will call me Nazi Facist Poopie Headâ„¢ and I'll cry myself to sleep again sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That's what I was thinking last night wink.giftounge.gif

Im the onlyone that voted for it mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Nazi Facist Poopie Headâ„¢ <span id='postcolor'>

So is that your maiden name, Placebo?

You should also add to the poll new people who immediately ask a question without checking the forums for an answer first (they usually do it in the wrong forum as well)......

Oh and add to the list nasty Danes who're mean to me wink.gif

Yes, and there should be more options concerning the Moderators smile.gif

Like, for instance, one that says: "When a moderator starts calling you derogatory names referring to your nationality"

smile.gif

Or when ppl try and show pictures that are hosted on geoshitties or even better tripod.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Mar. 04 2002,02:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Or when ppl try and show pictures that are hosted on geoshitties or even better tripod.<span id='postcolor'>

It is easy to post pics on geoshitties. Just change filename to *.txt

Keep bandwidth in mind though.

I do alot of file "extension changing" to manipulate authorization cr@p. But how do you get to open the link in .picture format & not .text_file format in G035H!tt!35?

Im going to have to choose "Loser newbies who cant get past 'After Montignac' who promote wares, actually care about the number of spokes on a hummvee, and posts a big annoying sig that has absolutely zero attractive young females on it."

Oh, thats not an option? well, it should be

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"Loser newbies who cant get past 'After Montignac' who promote wares, actually care about the number of spokes on a hummvee, and posts a big annoying sig that has absolutely zero attractive young females on it."<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed, lol.

My beef is the large, annoying sigs. I hate oversized sigs mad.gif

I think most have missed the point of this poll post. It's clearly a jibe at all the ridiculous threads of recent days about the mods, problems, and the whinning of the ungrateful ones amongst us.

Nice Major Fubar, albeit a little obscure.  confused.gif

That said, it should still have been deleted...he he  biggrin.gif

I hate those s11 bitches. For anyone who doesnt know, they are an anti-globilisation protest group who hire university students to riot whenever the worlds leaders come around to australia.

I think by S11 he actually meant September 11 (probably better to say nine-eleven?)

Major Fubar is from Oz though, so you never know.  smile.gif

Hmmm I don't like the moderators banning me, but I don't support w@rez. Or should that be "the moderators don't like me"?