Sign in to follow this  
hit-man

Crew to disembark by Trigger ?

Hi,

i've a group of vehicles and like to have each crew disembark with a trigger. Any way to do this without waypoints ?

thank you very much ! smile_o.gif

wow_o.gif

Wait?  Let me see if I have this straight.  You want to use a trigger instead of waypoints to disembark, but you want to know how to not use waypoints?  Might I suggest a trigger instead of the waypoints?  I know it's a bit...  out there, but a trigger could do the trick.  banghead.gif

Okay, all sarcasm aside, I think what you're looking for is instructions on how to call a script to do what you're looking to do, am I right?

If so, write up a script that will take all the units that you want to disembark, put them into an array, and then issue the disembark command to all units in the array. It's more complicated than that, but hopefully with that information you can start to feel your way around and maybe figure it out. If you just want someone to write the script for you, I'm sure you can find someone. But you'd have to give MUCH clearer instructions on what you want accomplished.

Scenario: I came up behind a MG Nest (RACS) in Warfare shot once and did not kill the AI, before I shot again I realised even though covered in blood this AI was happy to continue scanning the horizon on the MG Nest.

So what I am looking for is a way the AI will react to the fact that he knows your behind him and Dismount from the MG Nest to engage you?

UPDATE:

ftp://217.146.93.30/leavetrigger.wmv

This was done by naming the Independant "racs" and the MG Nest (RACS) "mg1", I made a trigger with the act on. "racs leaveVehicle mg1".

It will work in the same way for you hit-man

Edited by HOPEnSPIRIT
Worked it out