aus_twisted

Throttle & Afterburner control in planes

Why would I do that?

And if I do do that, my plane will slow down, but not as quickly if I had no throttle at all and the brakes on.

Ok thanks for the information :)

Tried it yesterday. But this controls aren't very good to fly a helicopter ^^

Ok thanks for the information :)

Tried it yesterday. But this controls aren't very good to fly a helicopter ^^

I use the same controls for both helo's AND fixed wing.

The absolute key[b/] to making this setup work with helo's is ensuring that you unbind the Turn Left/Right keys. Use the Bank bindings to get a smooth flying setup with the choppers.

With this setup I can circle strafe a target in a KA-52 whilst maintaining altitude and roughly the same speed.:yay:

I've been trying to get this to work properly with my Saitek X52Pro and still can't seem to get it nailed down. Right now with the Throttle assigned to analog when I climb every so slightly the speed drops significantly and it's impossible to maintain altitiude. I tried creating control bands in my Saitek software but that didn't help either.

Is there some way I can set this up so the speed/altitude maintains properly when at 50% throttle instead of either accelerating or decelerating constantly?

I have the same problem as you with my Saitek X52.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I wanna ask if anyone X52 users find the jets very pitchy and almost uncontrollable at times.. I have been messing with the VTOL flight training and you can never get it to go where you want (IE: THE CIRCLES) The plane doesn't react to well to my user inputs.. Anyone else find this to be true?

I have Saitek X52 and I find this to be true.

It was an example set of numbers. Each plane class could have its "allow reverser deploy" set to a different speed value. Free use ignores the consequences (damage) of improper use that most human players and more importantly the AI won't be able to deal with.