Sign in to follow this  
Rejn

End Point

Thankyou Lt.Kettch smile_o.gif glad you liked it smile_o.gifxmas_o.gif

Loved the mission. The dialogue, the radio, arty going off and the attack were all awesome! It was quite a fight with RACS and SLA fighting it out on hills and in the forests where you couldn't tell friend from foe unless close up.

I managed to kill quite a few RACS and my squad took 16 casualties.

notworthy.gif

Thankyou for the feedback Snafu smile_o.gif Glad you liked the mission.

Unfortunately I have been called overseas again on in short notice and have to fly this saturday which once again puts a dint in my plans on getting a campaign finished sad_o.gif

I will update this thread should my plans change any time soon.

Well Rejn, this is probably the first time I have laughed out loud whilst playing Arma. This really got that "Dirty Dozen" feeling of misfits and their nutty squad leader. I have not played far yet as I am enjoying the dialogue far too much I am getting shot to pieces! Just can't wait for more.

Duca

Hi Ducatisto smile_o.gif Thankyou for the kind feedback biggrin_o.gif Im guessing you liked the exchange between the American and the Pakistani SLA guys smile_o.gif

Hope you enjoy the rest of the mission smile_o.gif

I havent had the time to try it so far, tried it once but ArmA crashed and then i didnt feel like playing ArmA anymore at that moment haha.

I'll give a look into it somewhere in the next few days though, but stuff is pretty busy with me starting a new tactical gaming community for Dutch people and all, and now ive got to try out Project Reality for BF2 and the new version of Mare Nostrum mod for Red Orchestra is out as well, and since they are all supported by my website wich i erected with some others, i'll ofcourse have to play them through eheh smile_o.gif

But after i did, i'll probably put a link to this mission on our forums.

No worries man smile_o.gif Theres no rush biggrin_o.gif