Sign in to follow this  
shoaibz

ECS overrides CSM sounds !!

Hi all,

I tried to use the latest ECS and CSM mods togather, but it seems that ECS overrides the CSM sounds? Is their a special way to make two mods work together? Coz no mater which order I place their commands in the shortcut ECS always overrides CSM!

Thankx

I haven't tried CSM in almost a year, so I can't really provide a solid offer. I'd say you'll probably have to use a different sound mod at until Chammy can get an updated version out.

You may want to post this in the old CSM thread, if it's still open. I'm not sure the Moderators want you openning a new thread for this.

EDIT:

Nevermind the last part. I see the original thread is still closed.

Take away 'ECS_Sounds.pbo' from @ECS\Addons folder. Try that.

edit. Or maybe not as that is a big part of the mod... I see your problem.. I think Manzilla is right here.

AFAIK you have to remove the ECS Armory PBO in your ecs folder for weapon sound mods to work.

Locked or not the ECS thread has this covered many times over, if you also check the sticky (very top) thread in this forum it details in full ECS and how to do this.

HERE

(scroll down to ECS section in the first and second posts).

Quote[/b] ]

- move the following files into this folder:

- ECS_Armory.pbo, thus re-enabling a sound mod of your choice (Tested and works)

- ECS_Quiet.pbo, re-enabling radio voices (Tested and works)

- ECS_Tracers.pbo, re-enabling SIX tracers (Tested and works)

Thank you people for all your advise, it is much appreciated.

There is an exisiting ECS"]http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....295]ECS thread[/url] you could have used for telling your problem.

The A&M:C forum is for announcing and discussing released Addons and Mods. It is not for troubleshooting - If you have a problem with a Mod or Addon search for the thread in question and ask your question there, thanks.