T-80UK Comand Tank

T-80UK Comand Tank camo netted

T-90A

T-90S

BTR-80

BTR-80A

BTR-90

Version 6 changelog:

ADDED NEW tank. Armour pack now has the T-80UK,which is a Command and control tank with shtora system.Comes in both Camo net and plain versions.

(Note that only T-90A and T-80UK have laser-guided missile spoofing capabilities.(the ones with the IR emitters on the front)this may change when confirmed that the other variants have this spoofing system.  

Rebuild of T-90 IR emitters

Fixed damage lod issues on all tanks(T-80 tanks will not have the weird artifacts when blown up...still can't fix the barrel issue though.

Shadow lods fixed and adjusted on all tanks.

Added vilas NSVT to all T-80 tanks.

Retextured T-72MP (looks bettter now and makes it a bit more unique from the T-80s).

Added Winter scheme version of T-90A.

Reintergrated the T-90 PlatoonCommander tank #301 and tweaked it more.My favorite so back in it goes.left the random number version in for wingmen.

Added and readjusted random hull numbers to T-80s.

Intergrated the newer newer armour values,T-90 turrets and bolts for hulls from version 5.

Tweaked ERA and box ontop of ERA wedge.to match closer to the real thing.Still have to resolve the frontal hull stretching/mapping issue so left it for future version.

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Russian....fo.html

next tank will be the T-80UM1 with arena hopefully

Russian Armor Pack v7.0

T-72bm

T-72MP camo netted

T-80UD

T-80UD camo netted

T-80UK Comand Tank

T-80UK Comand Tank camo netted

T-80UM1 with ARENA system

T-90A

T-90S

BTR-80

BTR-80A

BTR-90

Changelog version 7.0

Not alot of changes,but significant ones.

Added the T-80UM1 with ARENA system...could use a proper script but works pretty good using shtora script.Although ARENA doesn't seem to be a spoofing system,but rather a destruction of incomming  missiles using projectlies,I'm hopeing someone will take on the task of scripting one.

Intergrated new NSVT and hatch  from marijus's 5.1 edit into All T-80's and 90's(hatch now opens in front of commander rather than behind,nsvt is more accurate in design)Nice job on the  nsvt/hatch stuff marijus!

Yet more Era,Shadow lod and texture tweaks(gettin sick of those...hehe)

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/Russian....fo.html

Once again.

Which thread are we supposed to use?

I never get a response to my posts so I'm not sure which thread to use. I don't want to post the same thing in both threads either.

And how about including the class names across from the tank type when you post the list of versions. I'm having a bitch of a time figuring out which tank belongs to which class name.

try this

smurfcT90ERAwd t80ud

smurfcT90ERAwd2 t80ud camo

smurfcT90ERAwd3 t72mp camo

smurfcT90ERAwd4 t80uk

smurfcT90ERAwd5 t80um1

smurfcT90ERAwd_pir1 t90A lowviz

smurfcT90ERAwd_pir2 t90A yellow

smurfcT90ERAwd_pir3 t72bm

smurfcT90ERAwd_pir4 t90A commander301

smurfcT90ERAwd_pir5 t90A winter

smurfcT90ERAbis t90S

I wasn't able to get v6 T90 tanks to work on dedicated server. The server would crash whenever I would try to createVehicle them. Do you know if this was fixed in v7?

This is a great pack but the v7 produces many arma.rpt errors. Is this because the addon has not been "binarized"?? I hear people talk about that but I don't know what it means.

I'd really like to be able to play with these great models online but at the moment that's not possible. Do you have plans to run the addon through this "binarized" process? The BTRs too...

Thank you for all the work you've done, 343rdBadger!