Sign in to follow this  
343rdBadger

T-90 MBT

Armaholic mirror updated:

- T-90 MBT v9.0 (<19MB packed with 7zip, u can also use winrar to extract it)

HI...

I litle change this nice tank:

1. insert sthora and one camo, from "Ike T-90"

2. insert smoke launcher, from "zGuba BTR-80"

3. insert Marijus ( my:D ) ammunition layout with ATGM

4. change config, tank not damage in water.

5. change names in config.

+I want insert random numbers, but...  banghead.gif

maybe modEmMaik can help for this  biggrin_o.gif

T-90 (corect link)

P.S in this pack only T-90

waahh everywhere those smurfs... biggrin_o.gif

What about proper names like "smurf_T90marijus.pbo" and little readme with changelog? wink_o.gif

waahh everywhere those smurfs...  biggrin_o.gif

What about proper names like "smurf_T90marijus.pbo" and little readme with changelog?  wink_o.gif

I agree...

Also, 343, I hear you are working on the T-80. Here are some awesome hi-res pics, in case you need 'em

http://vitalykuzmin.net/?q=node/83

This model make 343rdBadger, not I biggrin_o.gif , I only change it whistle.gif

But change name, its without difficulty. more problems with 3D model and config... yay.gif

OOOOoooo...cool...I'll check this out ASAP,just got the config from snoops for the BTR-80A/90...its freakin awsome...ags-17,missiles...ap cannon,he cannon...its a blast to play with.I just added a whole bunch of "kit " to them,tents,helmuts,packs etc etc,and they really look as though they're in the field...I'm thinking of adding some of the same things to the tanks.Make 'em looked "lived in".So expect yet another version maybe once I get this btr pack ready.

edit..its like christmas here today smile_o.gif

waahh everywhere those smurfs...  biggrin_o.gif

What about proper names like "smurf_T90marijus.pbo" and little readme with changelog?  wink_o.gif

I agree...

Also, 343, I hear you are working on the T-80. Here are some awesome hi-res pics, in case you need 'em

http://vitalykuzmin.net/?q=node/83

Nice pics!!...anyone know what the hell the huge thing is on the back?looks like an overgrown snorkel?

Also I just finished playin with the shotora system on the tanks ...thanks alot, works great,be nice to get the warning working too.Anyway to get missiles?...I lost them when using the replacement config...but I'd perfer to have the shatora so I think I'll use it.What would be really cool is to have both in one,but thats beyond me.Whould it also be possible to have the DSHK changed to the newer MG?And add some more rounds(keep running out trying to engage Air assets,50 just aint enough)I'll look at it myset this evening to see if something I can do.May as well get all the loose ends tied up if I'm goona do another release with the "kit" onboard.Looked damn cool on the btr's.Anyways thanks again

Oooopsss... crazy_o.gif Very sory, but another link have bug with smokelauncher... banghead.gif

This link is with new config:

T-90 without bug

About pics, its super thumbs-up.gif

And, 343rdBadger, you have plan corect ERA and camo?

This tank is super, but nead update...

Well...its gonna be a matter of experience to finess the model...but I would imagine in time when I get better I'll tweak it some more.I'm now starting to combine 3d studio max skills and o2 together.Can you be more specific as too what part of the ERA needs fixing?I'm also not sure how far you can go with the polycount??I've kept it low or tried to anyway. :)Checkin the new Config now.... thumbs-up.gif

EDIT...no AP rounds?huh.gif? sad_o.gif just HEAT??? or is this a bug? and I saw in the first post of the new config that it has ATGM??...but I don't have any?

Edit:...nevermind ,I think I fixed it,conflicting pbo's I think

I dunno about anyone else, but I noticed that this new config conflicts with the custom T-72s,Atleast on my end it does.What happens is the missles on the new T-90 shatora config get removed and the AP rounds as well(only had HEAT),when I removed the t-72custon pbo,I had all featues of the T-90.When trying to load previous missions,it wouldnt loadup(asked for the customs pbos)Also when trying to apply a t-72 custom tank on the map,crash to desktop.looks as if there might be some conflict somewhere so heads up.

Uh, all right. This might be a stupid question, but here goes. How do you use the ATGM on the ATGM versions of the tanks? I have tried switching through all weapons in the commander and gunner position for the T-90A, T-90S (with Marijus' update), T-72 ERA (Badger's, all types of camo), T-72 ERA (The ones located in the Armor category, all types of camo). I can't find the ATGM anywhere.

I had that problem too,for me it was having the T-72 ERA CUSTOM mod installed,it seemed to cancel out the missile abilities on the new T-90 shatora config released above.When I removed it all was good,to find the missiles go to the gunner,scroll action menu and pick ATGM.At this point its a sacrafice for the All camo/custom t-72ERA's ,but I'm sure theres a fix for to come soon.

Ok...heres an update,Added a new tank.T-80UD,loaded down with kit and using a matching paint scheme to either blend with the other t-90 pack or set itself apart from my T-90 set.Since I use both in tandum ,I thought this was a good choice(plus it was already in there from Marijus's shtora update,thanks alot btw,great fun)It looks like its busy in the field and ready to rumble.Thanks to ModEmMaik,Marijus, and Snoops for helping me along with these projects...couldn't have done it without ya.

Version 10 change log:

added new T-80UD tank

pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Badger343rd/T-80UD.jpg

Download:

http://files.filefront.com/t+90+80udrar/;11605138;/fileinfo.html

Very nice update T-80 looks amazing but its earlier version that with Kontakt-1 ERA right?

Pretty unique concept to make a T-80 based on a T-72 model.

However i wont complain, better such way than no T-80 at all.

Still have my hopes for Kenjis but i think he polishes them to death instead of releasing them tounge2.gif

Well.I'm still only at th modifiying level in o2,still working on the actual creation aspect.But ya do what you can do. smile_o.gif I'd like to get proper skirts for it,proably work on that today.

As for the polish release thing...I figure better to give people something and improve on it then have to sit and wait.It maybe a pain to have to seek the updates all the time,but myself I'd rather it that way.Plus ,it allows talented people to offer their skills and input into the projects.

BTW,what does everyone think of the "loaded kit" aspect??I'm thinking of adding "stuff" to the other tanks but I'm not sure if its too overdone.Comments??

yeah,I have too agree,but I'll also admit I use it to hide inaccuracies and flaws... tounge2.gif

I like the packed effect too but then i needs different stuff not just the SLA backpacks in kingsize smile_o.gif