Sign in to follow this  
GD Mast

RHS Hinds...possible fix/update?

I was comparing RHS' Hinds with EricM's Hinds and noticed that the main and tail rotors on the RHS Hinds rotate in the wrong direction.  Will the RHS team fix this?  

GD Mast

Why don't you post this in their Hind Beta thread here.

Don't help to post a new topic in a place it probably won't get seen because they will be monitoring that their topic they created for it. I think they have But Tracker as well they would like others to submit bugs to as well.

That thread is for EricM's Hind.  I'm talking about Red Hammer Studios' Hind.  Two different mods (plus I didn't want to open up an old RHS thread).

GD Mast

Quote[/b] ]I was comparing RHS' Hinds with EricM's Hinds and noticed that the main and tail rotors on the RHS Hinds rotate in the wrong direction

huh.gif?

you was comparing one addon to other and you tell that something is wrong in one of them huh.gif

maybe you should compare to realism, not like one guy on my topic did some time ago "vilas, i was watching Stalker and your Abakan has wrong sight"... you should compare to real vehicle/weapon/uniform, not "i saw in other addon" cause i saw in other addons wrong proportions, wrong sights, wrong elements and etc.

later other guy on forum told that one my weapon is too short, cause he saw in other addon it is loinger

while in realism ONLY my addon/model was keeping real proportion, elements, and he was totally wrong in his opinion basing on "what i saw in other mod"

thats my voice , cause you tell that you were comparing addon to other addon, not "i was watching movie with real Hind starting from airfield" , cause also if you would see movies of flying choppers/planes, you must remember about dissinchronisation between camera and rotor movement, for example sometimes you see cars wheels moving backward on movie - effect of "fps" in camera

so only movie of starting chopper can tell how it should be (slow rotor motion)

Many people started to work on fixing it up but noone ever finished the project up thats why it saddly still wasnt updated.

Take heart Shadow NX.

Though EricM's MI-24 will probably become the new standard for Hinds in ArmA. I know for a fact the RHS one is still serving well on the server I use and many have enjoyed having it available.

Thank You.

Thanks Shadow NX for the reply,

RHS Hinds will always be the FIRST Hinds in ArmA.  smile_o.gif  

Vilas...don't take this the wrong way but I never noticed the RHS Hind's rotors spinning the wrong way or I would've said something earlier.  There's a couple of helo mods that the main/tail rotors spin the wrong way and they have been mentioned.  So it's one of the first things I check on a new helo.  I didn't say anything about this helo is wrong or that helo was better.  I wasn't "basing" it on another mod either.  You look at the any helo's rotors at a stand still and it's pretty clear which way they're suppose to rotate.  All I wanted to do was bring this to the attention of RHS team and hope a fix was in the works.  End of discussion.

GD Mast

Closing, as we already have a thread for the RHS Hinds, link see above.