Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

American patriots in here!

Go and sign up to make the good ol' US of A a safe and secure place! Sign up and make sure that none of this foreign terrorist scum will destroy our beautiful nation! Sign up and do your bit! Sign up for the rescue of the free world! Sign up and BE A PROUD AMERICAN!!

http://www.whitehouse.org/initiatives/patriot/index.asp

Go there NOW!!!

whoever made that up could be sued for claiming to be John Ashcroft.

that is REALLY funny though.. I wonder how many people think its real?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"cunt for rec cocktober"<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, I noticed it too, seems a bit inapropriate for a whitehouse website.

Tyler

he he, i put i should be allowed to be an american because"they dont make wendy's hamburgers like this in baghdad"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 02 2002,03:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"cunt for rec cocktober"<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, I noticed it too, seems a bit inapropriate for a whitehouse website.

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

no..very appropriate. remember Monica?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no..very appropriate. remember Monica?<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, true, very true.

But now you have a different President. Maybe there should be cigar adds too?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 02 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL, true, very true.

But now you have a different President. Maybe there should be cigar adds too?<span id='postcolor'>

maybe...but I was thinking either pretzel ad or one of those ads for 'xxxx for dummies' or 'idiot's guide to xxxx'.

tounge.gif