Sign in to follow this  
jumpartist

THE WORST GAME MODE EVER

Im sorry BIS but this game mode SUCKS. If one is unlucky enough to even get in a server without it crashing due to desync, then the real crap begins, AI that is Dumb as hell, and cant even get out of the base let alone any barriers that are set up for defense.

and in less than 10 minutes, enemy arty is raining down on you before I have enough money to build a Port o John. Im sorry but with this game mode you have actually succeded in making me HATE this abomination of a game. All these bugs and glitches and Oh yeah O forgot to mention, thanks for the 3 CTDs an hour after 1.14, never happend before until this patch.

So for future BIS fans out there. ARMA2 open package, insert directly into toilet.

banghead.gifpistols.gif BIS

Sure AI is not the best but all in all Warfare (I think that's what you mean) is working pretty good for many players out there, including me. So you're one with a personal problem out of 100.000 without - you're negligible.

Thanks for a very poor try at trolling. Move along now.

Im sorry BIS but this game mode SUCKS.  If one is unlucky enough to even get in a server without it crashing due to desync, then the real crap begins, AI that is Dumb as hell, and cant even get out of the base let alone any barriers that are set up for defense.

and in less than 10 minutes, enemy arty is raining down on you before I have enough money to build a Port o John.  Im sorry but with this game mode you have actually succeded in making me HATE this abomination of a game.  All these bugs and glitches and Oh yeah O forgot to mention, thanks for the 3 CTDs an hour after 1.14, never happend before until this patch.

So for future BIS fans out there. ARMA2 open package, insert directly into toilet.    

banghead.gif       pistols.gif   BIS

He doesnt even say what gamemod he is talking about. Well Done Mate the only place where this type of post will get you is banned for a few days...

1: Servers Can play this map without crashing, just you need a better internet connection mate.

2:Ai works fine for me

3:Less than 10min enemy has arty then play my version of the map

4:Get a better PC in the future.

Have a nice day.

Wow, Constructive critism.

please turn around and go away icon_rolleyes.gif

I played it and it didn't crash.

With the 1.14 patch, ArmA has not crashed even once on my computer.

But I admit, I probably don't play so much.

I will agree with him on the AI.

Without some micromanagement, an AI driving some armour will just repeatedly ram a wall for the whole game, instead of trying to find a route around it. You can buy automated vacuum cleaners that know how to get around obstacles better than the AI in Arma can.