Sign in to follow this  
six6six

Mouselock

A while ago, I found a random site which had a small exe which, when executed, lock the mouse in place. This was perfect for me, as it meant I could play Flashpoint windowed without worrying about clicking on my desktop, however, I lost it in a memory wipe, and cannot find it. Does anyone have a similar app I could use?

Ahh this is a very old issue I see now. Was about to post about problems playing in windowed mode due to active mouse cursor on the desktop while aiming etc ingame. The first time I noticed it I thought someone was accessing my pc because I saw my desktop icons light up suddenly.

After merging with this code we can make it slightly better...

Voila! .(source)

The only problem is that Windows cursor must be in game window so hold CTRL+L and reposition it.

Ah, but the original works with any program or game, so your version is actually inferior because it only works with OFP :D

because it only works with OFP

That's the point.

Anyway. I've updated it lately. Replaced CTRL+L with CTRL+A. My fingers couldn't stand such exercise.

Programming window focusing is kinda strange. On my stationary computer when I ALT+TAB back I still have blocked cursor until I double press WIN key. Other way is to press CTRL+A and click elsewhere (instead of ALT+TAB) but still it's uncomfortable.

While on my laptop everything is fine (I have control after ALT+TAB).

----

EDIT: I've updated it again. My version was eating too much CPU because it jumped over "sleep" command. Now it's fixed. I've released it on my web (archive contains also Pulv's version).

Edited by Faguss