Sign in to follow this  
1in1class

NVG

Ok iv like the Llaumax night vision goggles but how would i get them NVG in an diffrent Sky pack like MODUL SKY pack? I tryed to replace the NVG pbos in the New Data folder but did not do any thing iv still got them old looking NVG. Can some one plz help huh.gif

anybody just would like to use the MODUL SKY pack with the Llaumax night vision goggles since there up to date and look way better then the old ones. Iv done this befor but have forgoten how to do it.

Wow ok lots of looking at this post but no one knows how to help on this issue huh.gif Come on guys help me out here wink_o.gif

Due to lack of anything else to post I'll say this. First of all it is not nessescry to make repeated posts begging for an answer. If no one has replied there is most likley a good reason.

Llaumax incorporated Iquistor's NVG's into his skypack. If you find INQ_NVG's you'll need to patch the files into your /data/data.pbo. If you don't know how patch a PBO, it's explained here ON BIS fourms. You can search and you'll find something that explains it for you. I would put this in a mod folder rather than the original file.

As Llauma installer can install the INQ nvg without problems, as an alternative instead of dropping Inquisitor NVG model in the Modul sky install folder, try to do the opposite : drop the Modul sky textures into the Llauma installer (the newdata folder if i remember well) and see how it is going like this.

As Llauma installer can install the INQ nvg without problems, as an alternative instead of dropping Inquisitor NVG model in the Modul sky install folder, try to do the opposite : drop the Modul sky textures into the Llauma installer (the newdata folder if i remember well) and see how it is going like this.

thxs got it wink_o.gif