Sign in to follow this  
armatech

ArMaTeCs AAHALO

what your tube video?

This one

not armatech's one. Old one.  wink_o.gif

Yeah i kinda noticed just now smile_o.gif

Man this is so fun, spent a good 30 mins on this just now.

We need some proper missions for this.

You should try out arma-tow.com we use it there currently working on version 4.0 with AI ejection system into halo.

a lot of tweaks have been added and i believe mando is gonna take a look at it tonight and see if he can fix it up a bit as with 50+ its seams to fail with multi units in a chopper.

Other then that its fine also i need some help if any one knows some one who can do static animations as i simply cant work it out.

Very good smile_o.gif

I havent tried this addon yet, but from the movie you see your avatar from the outside. I would like to not see yourself in 3d-mode when falling, I prefer 1st person.

the next version will have options for the mission builder to change where it viewed from

Would it be possible to host the video showing how the addon works on Youtube and post the link here ? Because it is currently awfully slow to load sad_o.gif

Thanks.

and how do we use this addon on a addon soldier whom is just cargo in the plane ?

and how do we use this addon on a addon soldier whom is just cargo in the plane ?

I'm not sure if I'm right about this but if you place the game logic on the map it should allow these soldiers to have the option as well.