Sign in to follow this  
Yoma

No more / a lot less cheaters?

Hi guys,

I wanna ask all of you if you've seen any cheaters lately.

Personally i haven't seen ANY for a while now.

Does this mean the anticheat stuff is working for now?

If so: Good Job BIS!

(of course i realise that not all servers have battleeye/check sigs enabled, but all i can say it that in practice cheaters have dissapeared completely in my game)

Yes Bis and community made stuff helped fight it away and most gave up. Some server company's have there own way of dealing with cheats as well as im sure most are banned either by id or ip.

Hi all

Locked Private severs have been keeping the Riff Raff out for some time.

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

Locked Private severs have been keeping the Riff Raff out for some time.

Kind Regards walker

I'm actually talking about public servers. (private servers never had much trouble in my experience, but i just wanna bash in and have some semi-serious fun, i'm not really into the squadding stuff)

i just wanna bash in and have some semi-serious fun, i'm not really into the squadding stuff)

I think you can pretty savely join now.

I have been playing a few times for a couple of hours with a lot of fun in a Berzerk game. Until at some point a person suffering from diarrheal disease comes in to show his running and creation skills only to attract others (I guess they gather on TS or MSN).

All in all though I think this issue has been improved a lot. I am not saying you wont meet them anymore but I think the solutions the community and BIS made are doing their work pretty well.

Now if only we could shoot them............................

I havent had seen any in awhile, but Ive been playing the beta versions since they came out as well. Most of the cheats have been made for 1.08.