Sign in to follow this  
Nikoo

1.12 beta patch troubleshooting thread

I'm experiencing lag on dedi and non-dedi server, lag occuring for a moment during mp games, then stops for a while, then comes again, often when getting in and out of vehicules.

Anybody else ?

I'm not experiencing this lag anymore...and we're still playing with the same 1.12beta.

So I'm not quite sure of what was responsible for this since I don't have any invasive addons or mods.

Anyway, seems like 1.12beta is going to be the stable version of ArmA. smile_o.gif

EDIT : I'm on a Macbook Pro Santa Rosa, WinXP SP3, latest bootcamp version 2.1

I'm not experiencing this lag anymore...and we're still playing with the same 1.12beta.

So I'm not quite sure of what was responsible for this since I don't have any invasive addons or mods.

Anyway, seems like 1.12beta is going to be the stable version of ArmA. smile_o.gif

perhaps SP3 helped?

perhaps SP3 helped?

Nope, because I noticed this change a while before SP3.

I had just forgotten to mention it here, and I took the opportunity to inform you all that it was working fine with SP3 wink_o.gif

@ April 15 2008,07:50)]http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_Beta_Patch_1.12
Quote[/b] ]Important: Beta patch doesn't fully support Queen's Gambit, to test the specific Queen's Gambit fixes, you need to copy manually HotFix_QG.pbo and HotFix_DBE1.pbo to your addons folder.

Hi I've just bought the Gold Edition from sprocket, then updated to the 1.12 beta. I could play without problems on Vista x64 with my 4Gb of ram, but I can't even open the Queen's Gambit, even copying the mentioned files... It errors and tell me that the version 1.09 is required for an addon...

Anybody knows how to solve it?!? Please help!!!! sad_o.gif

regarding the shortcut, I tried both ways below:

(i'm not in front of my game computer right know, but the shortcut was something like...)

"c:\games\ARAM\arma.exe" -mod=DBE1 -mod=BETA -nosplash

and

"c:\games\ARAM\arma.exe" -mod=DBE1

Both ways don't work... (the second shortcut the game opens but with that 4GB ram problem... Black screen...)

HELP!!! confused_o.gif

This error seems to happen when we are more than 5 players 7+ maybe.

When starting the briefing we got:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.TR_Throw'. with a green button OK to press.

Exept from this error, the missions seems fine, all players can start the game. Next ting that seems to happen is that more or less all ppl with this error get thrown out when they try to enter a vehicle.

First we believed this was some addon problem, and we quit using @mapfact, no we are not so sure because the error still comes,

Last week we used only @ECL and beta and no one got the error. @ECL together with beta and QG, the error are hitting us again.

When I'm testing alone or with 1 or 2 others, I'm unable to recreate the error. I can not guarantee  that my report here is 100% accurate. And I'm sorry if it's far off or posted in wrong forum.

My search did not shred any light on the subject. Is there any one who has similar experience? I will try to nail this error further, and if I can pinpoint it I will post a update, maybe in the right addon forum  goodnight.gif

My system is consistently locking up playing with the CEX mod. No apparent reason. After about 10 minutes it freezes

Running 1.12

System

Intel E8500 3.5 Ghz

2 Gigs OcZ ddr3 ram

Asus 9800gx2 video with latest nvidia drivers

Vista 32 bit

500 gigs hard drive

Turned of sound acceleration due to stuttering in editor interface.

My out of memory errors get so bad with missions like dynamic war or DAC missions I make. I never had the problem until 1.11 and now with 1.12 it's awful. Although in 1.11 I could use -vm108 to stop the ctd's.

Using -maxmem=512 makes it worse.

Even when I upgraded to an asus 5e3 wi-fi mobo and C2E x9650 3.0ghz and 4gb ddr3 1600hz RAM. I still get the out of mem ctd.

I'm also running vista ultimate 32 with 8800GTS 175.16 driver. Just upgraded to newest directx10 driver too.

I find it hard to believe it's got to do with my system, but who knows. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have problem with patch 1,12

Withnout mod is work great but with mods its problematic.

When I shoot with BIS M4 or AK74 its display to me:

SIZE:'AK74Recoil/' not an array

and the same with M4

Do anyone know why ?

thank you smile_o.gif

I think you should be installing patch 1.14 now.

I think you should be installing patch 1.14 now.

But in patch 1,14 it is the same like 1,12