Sign in to follow this  
Black Op

Wwii recruiting posters

Anyone got any good pictures of US army recruiting posters of WWII? confused.gif

wait a minute , i think i could find something like that

i remember using the "uncle sam"  "your country needs u" logo  for a clan page    making the mouth move up and down with psp as he said your country needs u

turned out like a monty python sketch  smile.gif

ran could u adjust ur sig please so that it fits with the rest of the thread sizes

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 28 2002,11:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BeAU.S.Marine!.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

that is quite good, id like one like that but with a soldier with like a helmet and rifle etc

thanks for your help, i decided to use the picture into this one and make it into my own poster biggrin.gif

soldier.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 28 2002,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">M1_talk.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

i was going to use that one but dont like moustaches

biggrin.gif

mine with the navy girl was one of the bests smile.gif

I know, I got the adress by clicking on everyones pictures/details. biggrin.gif

No, but did you know that the Germans had a total copy of the "I want you" campaign?

See below:

gwwii014.jpg

I did not post this poster here for propaganda purposes. It is purely a military-poster and contains only a "recruiting for the army" message. please dont get offended

i think that the poster is not a ww2 recruiting poster but a ww1 one

look at the helmet