Sign in to follow this  
VictorFarbau

Some WIP stuff to show

Just some WIP stuff I am struggling with in Arma if I get time to do so; which was not too often recently.

Working on a CAS addon with proper plane management behind, changed plane and tank weapon sounds once again (all courtesy to Youtube), working hard on a combat ambience radio that can be used by all vehicles to transmit ambient messages (that fit the situation).

All WIP, this consumes a lot of time, no ETA yet. In fact I even begin to wonder if this ever passes WIP stage. At some point I might need to shout for help with some of the stuff.

YOUTUBE LINK

Regards,

VictorFarbau

I don't know if it's just me, but the video isn't loading, nor was it an hour ago. Though the mod does seem interesting, so I'll check back tomorrow.

No it is not just you wink_o.gif When linked, the video gives the usual teaser picture but does not start. In Youtube it does not start as well, moreover, w/o a teaser pic. confused_o.gif

video isn't working here either...

But this sounds like a great idea. A CAS addon would add so much to ArmA! and now that we've got f16s and f/a18s... well, it'd be rude not to use 'em to their full potential.

how are you planning to approach controlling CAS in ArmA? from the map?

<s>I guess even Victor Farbau can use the already existing WIP thread to show his work.</s>

Sometimes it helps to read the whole post instead of scan and skim. Sorry for any inconvience caused. wink_o.gif

is this going to use AI? i'm really interested in CAS, have been busy working some MP sop's out, and with all the new fast air, this is going to make things really interesting.