Sign in to follow this  
canis lupus

Resistance Units

Which is one of the things that should be fixed :P Where're the TAGS, man! biggrin_o.gif

Good that this thread is digged up from time to time: still wanting fixed versions of them! They're continually the most diverse and cool-looking "civilian"-styled units around. tounge2.gif

Regards,

Wolfrug

I love these but I can't make 'em work with ACE. Units don't show up on the F1 menu.

Any suggestions?

For ACE mod go to your arma folder and look for the Dta folder. Open that and find the ACE folder. Open that and look at the ace_clientside_config. Open the config with note pad and scroll down ACE MOD class hiding and follow instructions.

If you can't fig it out p/m me and I will take screen shots to help you out.

For ACE mod go to your arma folder and look for the Dta folder. Open that and find the ACE folder. Open that and look at the ace_clientside_config. Open the config with note pad and scroll down ACE MOD class hiding and follow instructions.

If you can't fig it out p/m me and I will take screen shots to help you out.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! This made it. :yay::yay:

This is one last desperate call for a fix of the units... :( Can someone "adopt" them and fix them?

They're truly worth it, Wolfrug is right, they still are the best in their style!

Please!! :)

If you need a little bit of motivation, go here and play this (you'll need some time to play it, it's pretty extensive), the resistance units are an essential part of this mission.

My mission (which uses the resistance fighters) is finished now - if anyone is interested, here's it:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=78826

It would be a dream if anyone continued the awesome work with this addon. To be honest: I need them for another mission I am creating. So it's not the case that they aren't being used!

I've been using these awsome units on and off for a long time now and never quite realized they weren't completely done... until you mentioned it Undeceived. Your mission sounds cool... gotta check it out!

btw- Anyone know if agamoth (or anyone else) is creating new such rag-tag units for ArmA2? Or even just porting over these beauties?