Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Whats up with kazaa latley?

anyone else notice that there are only half as many useres on suddenly?? and that it stops working oftin??? whats the deal over there?

Morpheus is currently down, they are going to release a patch for a new version of Morpheus saying its even easier than now... how easy can it get... are people getting THAT lazy? smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chan @ Feb. 28 2002,07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Morpheus is currently down, they are going to release a patch for a new version of Morpheus saying its even easier than now... how easy can it get... are people getting THAT lazy?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Morheus will charge users from now on. I guess that's the reason why there's not as many user in kazaa.

(kazaa, music city, morpheus and grokster all use the same network)

oh shit!.. I hope Kazaa doesent intend to do the same! if you compare the 2 morph and Kazaa are EXACTLY alike,,, I guess the morph users will move to Kazaa.. uugghh!! time to start buying CDs again tounge.gif

www.winmx.com is the don of file sharing software. Though I dont use it much anymore because it's naughty.

Did you just tell us a warez place? I think you should be fired and someone else should be appointed as a moderator hmm...like me smile.gif

lol It's a legitimate piece of sofware and is used for downloading legal software, if some naughty people wish to download warez It's possible to do so but of course that's bad >:|

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 28 2002,14:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what is file-sharing software wink.gif  confused.gif? mmmmm, explain!! NOW!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Remember Napster?

Say you want your home-brewed novel you have been working on to be publicly available. Well, these are the programs you can use to share it out.

Of course, there is a certain riff-raff that insists on meddling with my literature sharing program by cluttering things up with .mp3's and the like, but what can I do? smile.gif

I use it to get mp3s.....strictly for backup purposes of course! wink.gif

I used Kazaa and Morph to get old TV episodes of simpsons, Bkack Addder, old cartoons. I tried to get movies from Hong Kong or Japan, but they're just not worth the time to DL them, then I find out there isn't any english sub-titles, so F that, just get the DVD.

-=Die Alive=-

Im trying WinMX right now and it seems that program is totally useless (or the network is).. it finds ALL the files im looking for but not once have ai managed to DL one.. it just says "remotley qued" retry in XX seconds.. I let it go ALL NIGHT on 5 different files and not one of them even started to DL..

either Im doing something wrong, or this network is dog ass.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Remember Napster?<span id='postcolor'>

Ahh the good old days, how I miss them........

Kazaa seems to be running quite crappy lately, I don't know why though. I hope they don't charge, because I and most people won't pay. I'll just go elsewhere.

Oh Well....

Tyler

yea no shit, if it goes to pay people will go too. Napster is suposed to come back up, but it will cost, and no one will go back if they they can find another program just as good for free.

I think back to the time when records were worth their price.

And then I think about what music is. I realized that music is a transport for ideas, and if the idea is strong enough it tears down barriers, and litigations. And only those who wish to restrict the free flow of ideas (or speech) have a vested purpose in closing all those services down. Get your language right you all... the bastards that are foiling freedoms get theirs so solidly put toghether that it sometimes makes frightful sense.

call me a pirate or whatever.. but im not spending $15 on a shiney piece of plastic when I only like 3 miniutes of the music on it..

sorry.

though I do buy ALL korn CD..as I usually like al their songs.. strange how that works isnt it.

I agree, why pay $15 for 1 or 2 songs on a CD when the rest are shite? When a good band that I like comes out with a new CD, I usualy buy it to support the band.

Tyler.

P.S.

Wobble, that is an awesome sig! smile.gif