Sign in to follow this  
namman2

hamas ver2 beta

Why   not   return   the   favour   now   that  <a href="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ecrNxdjP1RE" target="_blank"> we

</a>   have  a face  that  resembles  these  enemies'  faces?  wink_o.gif

They kill civilians in RL, indescriminately I might add. Why should that be any different than bringing the Hamas/Insurgents into ArmA?

We all knew where this would lead by bringing the units in ArmA. They're here. Make it fair game for all RL 'war.' At least now they have a face so the proper forces can retalliate.

A good example of a mission combining all real-life scenarios is where you as an Allied Troop are charged with hunting down and stopping a VBIED attack against a civilian target through various means e.g: drone, team coordination, intel, 'tips' etc.

They're here. And the 'other' side uses them for stuff like the above links show. And if I hear another person say "lets keep it just a game without the political stuff" one more time, I'm gonna puke.

By very creation of any units, they are intended for political use simply because the manner in which they are put to use will reflect the ideology in how they fight. I sit sometimes, thinking of how there are slobbering Israeli's, and Palestinians, and North Americans who just want to slaughter 'the other side' while they're at their PC. In fact, that very sentiment has slipped out in posts once in a while. There's nothing you can do about it, other than NOT bring the units in the game. But, ahh, too late.

wink_o.gif

After watching all those videos....that kinda motivates me to make some of Iraqi Army infantry (or at least those fighting like true Muslims) powning terrorists who don't know jack shit about Jihad other then that their Shaykh told them to go kill kafr (infidels) and apostates as if they know their hearts and minds like Allah does.   I know plenty of Muslims that have no problems doing Jihad on Muslim extremists as the extremists do nothing but strive to divide Muslims and create chaos which is a characteristic of Shaitan (satan) and not Allah according to Islam.  Allah loves law and order and Iraqi law is more closely related to Shariat law then most so called "Islamic" nations.

Yeah....I definitely need to make some videos with that Iraqi police addon put out not too long ago.  Time to show some real Jihad against the true enemies of Islam....

Of coarse making a video of a Merkava Mk4 powning some Hamas guy is fun too...but defeats the purpose of educating Jihadi wannabes about what Jihad is and isn't.  

PS: For those who don't know, I study Islamic theology and do research as an anthropologist developing Islamic based methods of countering Al-Qaeda type propaganda.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>