Sign in to follow this  
cervantes

new zombies mod

I edited the NEM_ZOMBIES.pbo to get rid of the pain-in-the-ass banghead.gif HEADSHOT and COMBO BREAKER sounds and it works yay.gif. It involves deleting the lines of code that play the sound and display the text and only takes 2 minutes.

First.

Use CPBO (Click here to go to arma.info and get it bundled into that with other useless shit) to extract the NEM_ZOMBIES.pbo, open the CONFIG.CPP file and delete the last 2 classes (press control-f and search for "combo" and "headshot").

After this open the file NEM_ZOMBIEATTACK.SQF and do the same thng, press control-f to find the headshot/combo codes and delete them. Be careful not to delete the wrong lines of code, I did but the only thing that happened was a trivial error message in-game which I later fixed (it takes a while to learn this, i've coded personal mods for OFP forever).

OR

Skip all that mess and PM me for the edited .pbo file.

Just DON'T expect me to send it to you right away. wink_o.gif

goodnight.gif

btw can you add bi signature key to this aswell so i can join servers with this addon installed? Sometimes when i try to join servers in mp i get kicked off due to addons that i have that dont have keys banghead.gif

for a next released we have rework all zombies script systém and config the zombies has now very dangerous and d'ont stop curse and use a news find target systém.

theghost913 if you d'ont like a arcade sounds its you opinions an others players like this sounds for a released i repeat me its possible a disable this by simple comand.

for the moment its just one litle beta.

this offert a choice at mission maker.

Commando84 whats a name of server use this addons? if the server name has cervantes farmland or moi sur computer its normal we test a released addons with a farmland team and a mod now count 19 addons.

have you all adons required when you conect you on a server?

Cervantes that command doesn't seem to work for me.

That and any soldiers not using RPG's or heavy machine guns (PKM or m240) NEVER fire on zombie civilians. They only throw grenades and run away.

rofl.gif normal theghost913 you play at the beta its not implemented this comand has for a next version of the mod  wink_o.gif

Hmmm....

AI Soldiers using rifles (i.e. AK74 or m16a2) will not fire on the zombies EXCEPT for the zombies named "Zombie 1" through "Zombie 4" in the menu. banghead.gif

I looked through the coding and those units use different classes than the rest of the zombies, but hell if I know how to fix it crazy_o.gif

I edited the NEM_ZOMBIES.pbo to get rid of the pain-in-the-ass banghead.gif HEADSHOT and COMBO BREAKER sounds and it works yay.gif. It involves deleting the lines of code that play the sound and display the text and only takes 2 minutes.

First.

Use CPBO (Click here to go to arma.info and get it bundled into that with other useless shit) to extract the NEM_ZOMBIES.pbo, open the CONFIG.CPP file and delete the last 2 classes (press control-f and search for "combo" and "headshot").

After this open the file NEM_ZOMBIEATTACK.SQF and do the same thng, press control-f to find the headshot/combo codes and delete them. Be careful not to delete the wrong lines of code, I did but the only thing that happened was a trivial error message in-game which I later fixed (it takes a while to learn this, i've coded personal mods for OFP forever).

OR

Skip all that mess and PM me for the edited .pbo file.

Just DON'T expect me to send it to you right away. wink_o.gif

goodnight.gif

Thank you sir!

for a next released we have rework all zombies script systém and config the zombies has now very dangerous and d'ont stop curse and use a news find target systém.

theghost913 if you d'ont like a arcade sounds its you opinions an others players like this sounds for a released i repeat me its possible a disable this by simple comand.

for the moment its just one litle beta.

this offert a choice at mission maker.

Commando84 whats a name of server use this addons? if the server name has cervantes farmland or moi sur computer its normal we test a released addons with a farmland team and a mod now count 19 addons.

have you all adons required when you conect you on a server?

well i meant was that i would like that your addon would be signed.

check this Cervantes BIKI signed addons info

What i was saying is that addons need signature keys, some public servers kick players that have addons that are not signed.. confused_o.gif

very strange this theghost913 wait a next released a zombies has shoting by all mens and all weapons wink_o.gif

ok Commando84 i understand a probléme and fix it in future addons released thanks to you for this information.

one litle preview of one futur single player mission

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn6yMv_dTVI

wink_o.gif

Hey dude. Sorry for being a pain but how about removing that headshot thing, hey?

I mean what do you want? Money?

Sex?

drugs?

Come on! Do it!

DO IT!

its not possible on this beta this has possible for a next released of mod

Yes IT IS POSSIBLE!

Do what the other guy did!

Remove the line in the sqspbosqf file after you unpbo it and make everyone happy!

Ok. Listen Cervantes.

I am looking for a simple zombie mod for long now.

One zombie addon I once got needed triggers and scripts to work.

The other makes my pc lag like hell..

The third has some weird zombies with open mouths.

And the last one I know of is the one that when you shoot the zombies fall down and look at you with sad puppy eyes.

Your zombie mod has nice, fast zombies that don't lag at all and it would be the BEST but... you... YOU INSIST on this madness!

I have this amazing new map that I can't spell the name of but it's a bunch of villages in Germany... Somethingfeld...

I put some nice fog and rain, some ruined cars and dead bodies and a fortified city for the survivors somewhere.

So imagine that. I am walking slowly in an abandoned farm, the rain falls heavy and I can hardly tell what's in front of me because of the fog.

It's almost scary.

Suddenly I hear a creepy moan and turn around to face a horde of zombies running towards me.

I start ripping through the night with my machin-HEADSHOT HEAADSHAWWWT HEAUDSHOUT HEADS-HEADSHO-HEADSHOT- and then one of the comes near and claws at me COMBOW BRRRREAKERRRRR.

Who said that?

Is that god?

Is it my conscience playing tricks on me?

Is it the drugs I did in college?

No, in fact it's the single most IMMERSION KILLING IDEA IN THE HISTORY OF IMMERSION KILLING IDEAS!

It's just "ARCADE FUN".

No it's not. It's not fun. In a map with 200 zombies you will hear this obscenity 200 times. I am not even going to address the inexplicable COMBOBREAKER ISSUE HERE, ok?

I mean, what is wrong with you man?

Remove that Headshot or replace it with a nice zombie moan or something!

A moan the gives you the same satisfaction with the HEAEDSHAAAAWWWT!

I'll pay you 'headshot' money.

I don't know whatever you want.

Cervantes you are THE DEVIL!

that's what you are man.

i see 200 zombies you has crazy biggrin_o.gif

its sure if you kill 200 zombies in head you listen 200 head shot sounds tounge2.gif

its for this i add in future released one comand for disable this

but in a beta version this comand d'ont working because i have d'ont add this comand in this beta version.

for one scenarised mission with a count zombies spawn this sounds create one zombies arcade game style but me d'ont spawn 200 zombies i spawn it 12 by 12.

for a gore effect a bones has include in explosion of zombies wika_woo

i d'ont add a leg or other body parts because the model legs and arms is the same for all zombies. i d'ont like this its not a bad exploding effect made in mortal kombat wink_o.gif

we see on this movie but bones and guts fly with blood particles effects. its gore smile_o.gif

Hi,

Cervantes, when come the next version without the sounds(headshot usw.) from your Mod. I need it for my Mission, thx a lot. huh.gif

It seems headshot doesnt just come out for head hots I shot a zombie in the foot multiple times and it collapsed and I heard headshot.

its normal for the moment arma d'ont count a selection its one bug i wait one patch for corect this