Sign in to follow this  
Rommel

Render Map

Odd, seems im the only one that has problems with it.

I dropped it in my addon folder, select Render Island ingame and after some loading it just drops me back to the desktop.

Even with all mods deactivated.

Odd, seems im the only one that has problems with it.

I dropped it in my addon folder, select Render Island ingame and after some loading it just drops me back to the desktop.

Even with all mods deactivated.

Do you have QG and/or 1.09 ? huh.gif

Oh .. well in this case theres only one possible reason left:

Your ArmA totally hates you crazy_o.gif

Yeah im pretty sure thats it, would also explain why it runs so sluggish lately.

Your ArmA has developed self conscience and now it demands attention or it will choke up. It will soon see you as a threat to it and launch nukes and destroy humanity as we know it. Only then shall we know the true extent of the ArmA AI.

Or maybe it's just time for a format and clean install.

You know, one or the other.

linker split on the ArmedAssault.info forums seems to be having a similar problem, if we get maybe one or two more of these I'll look into it well and proper, but its kind've hard as its not a bug that is universal. sad_o.gif

you know, if this was a green background, you could probably use it for green-screen type filming biggrin_o.gif

you know, if this was a green background, you could probably use it for green-screen type filming biggrin_o.gif

Maybe but very hard. The shadow would have to be turned off and imagine trying to paint it on. I think it'd be too much work for a vid. But then again, it's up to you tounge2.gif.

Maybe but very hard. The shadow would have to be turned off and imagine trying to paint it on. I think it'd be too much work for a vid. But then again, it's up to you tounge2.gif.

Not at all, I've done testing with my own green and blue backdrop and its pretty cool. wink_o.gif

im getting ctds but I cba testing it in isolation and I have more mods than modzilla

If you know what your doing you could probably manually edit the .paa texture file anyway to change the background, saves me releasing multiple versions.

And or if you dont have the .PAA photoshop plugin, you ask me nicely and I'd send them to you.