Sign in to follow this  
eagleusa

It's amazing there are no indian army addons

Every powerful courtry has its own addon

except for Indians yay.gifyay.gif

Neither OFP nor ARMA

Back in the good old days (when there was real nostalgia) UCE made a whole range of excellent reskins, including the following addon:

Indian troops

Regards,

Sander

And now, OFP.info the reservoir of all ancient OFP addons and OFP history, his itself.....history. So nobody can even download that old Indian Army addon.

However I agree with the poster....its VERY strange that there are no Indian Army addons. At my university there are TONS of Indian Computer Science majors running around but I guess most of them are not gamers and are really hardcore about academics.

Still...there's gotta be some Indian gamers who could make one hell of a good Indian Army mod.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

And now, OFP.info the reservoir of all ancient OFP addons and OFP history, his itself.....history. So nobody can even download that old Indian Army addon.

2 days ago there was this new about OFP.info :

Quote[/b] ]As you have seen, the ofp.info domain expired, so if you want to contact us do not use the info@ofp.info anymore, but ofpinfonews <at> gmail <dot> com instead!

But the other url worked very well yesterday

http://ofp.gamepark.cz

Today it seems that even this url does not work, maybe it is just a server problem, i hope, but there was no news that ofp.gamepark.cz ceased to be.