Sign in to follow this  
Black Op

Why was twang banned?

he didnt even do anything wrong, the mods now werent even around when he was originally banned, and he was banned for arguing/flaming, which a lot of the so called "serious people" used to do very often, and theres far too many closed topics sad.gif, anything that has a slight bit of fun in it gets closed.

topics should only be closed if they are offensive/contain unsuitable material. not becuase the mods dont like that person confused.gif

there was no flaming in it, and TWANG only made the first post, he did nothing that deserved a ban

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Feb. 27 2002,00:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">anything that has a slight bit of fun in it gets closed.<span id='postcolor'>

True sad.gif

I actualy found the title of his post enough to get him banned !

What a stupid remark !

also whats the point closing some spam topics but not others?, it makes no sense at all. it seems that any topic that is to do with the forum before the mods around gets closed sad.gif

and whats the point closing topics which lots of ppl have replied to, it makes no sense, ppl dont want to talk about politics and stuff all the time!!, sometimes ppl just want to talk nonsense conversations....

exacly the reason he had his postings restricted

and i havent a clue who he is but to post first messages with that kinda content is stupid

That's true also. If we didn't have a few nonsense conversations this forum would be very boring.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Feb. 26 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I actualy found the title of his post enough to get him banned !

What a stupid remark !<span id='postcolor'>

the "serious ppl" post much worst stuff and nobody gives a damn, some of the stuff they post is completely racist but they dont get banned wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Feb. 26 2002,23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I actualy found the title of his post enough to get him banned !

What a stupid remark !<span id='postcolor'>

agree

damage does this to every thread but no action taken against him confused.gif

yet new ppl seem to get banned instantly. you should enforce your rules to everyone and not allow certain ppl to be immune from them

i dont think damage's message is any where near offensive as twangs was in his thread jeez what part of that dont u understand?confused.gif

Blackops,

I don t know the guy and you all can say he s pretty funny.

But i have a few remarks for you.

One, most of europe is under NATO, the whole world has got a major shock on sept 11 th and even though a very bad thing happened, for the first time alot of countries are actually working together, i m not saying on the battlefield, but behind the scenes. Then comes one ******** with a post like this. We all find it terrible what happened !

Secondly, europeans maybe have a more rational way of thinking and acting !

Thirdly, the fact that twang already logged on with twang III says enough, and in my opinion it wasn t needed to give him a warning taking in account he already got banned twice, thus knowing how mods react to this kind of crap.

i am not defending what he posted, although its not exactly offensive and it seems he is American so he is obviously very angry.

i am angry that he was just instantly banned, when other ppl either get a warning or nothing at all.

monkey lib front made "humorous" referances to child abuse and wasnt banned confused.gif

yet twang is banned for this

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Feb. 27 2002,00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">monkey lib front made "humorous" referances to child abuse and wasnt banned confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I thought he was banned once confused.gif

I know what you mean. Still doesn t make me less happy he s banned.

well  i assure u if i seen that post then it would have been the same but unfortuntely mods cant be on 24/7 so occasionally posts are missed   more so when  endless stupid polls and spam threads are created  sad.gif

and hes not banned i dont think i said he was banned but he had his postings restricted

And the fact that the mods are all Europeans means that bashing the EU is a no-no tounge.gif

And the fact that the mods are all Europeans means that bashing the EU is a no-no tounge.gif

/me apologizes to Hilandor: mods are Europeans and Scottish wink.giftounge.gif

BURP.... eye yam nat banned! but lol guys thanks for the support. after i got banned last time everyong hated me and some whacko threaten to choke me in my sleep on aol lmao. i guess we cant help it if bis discriminates against americans, even if we are about 50% of their customers! also innocent till proven guilty never appears in the constitution, its something that liberals hide behind