Sign in to follow this  
Black Op

Why was twang banned?

Hey blackop it wasn't child abuse the kid wanted his mum to s**k his d**k tounge.gif , i don't really care if he bashes about spetember the 11th sad but true its happened and i dont think him saying whatever he did is gonna destabalize world peace.

The worst guy on previous Operation Flashpoint forums was ProdigySnypa. I really hated that guy. I think he was banned a few months ago, but i still haven't forgotten him. mad.gif

I don't know whats was wrong with Twang and it seems that he's not banned. There was no reason for that.

1. The purpose of the thread was to provoke.

2. It had no real content.

3. Nearly all his prior posts have been about flaming.

Why should that be tolerated?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Feb. 27 2002,06:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1. The purpose of the thread was to provoke.

2. It had no real content.

3. Nearly all his prior posts have been about flaming.

Why should that be tolerated?<span id='postcolor'>

1. no it wasnt!

2. neither does a lot of crap on this forum

3.TWANG I and II may have been banned, but other members have been given another chance

he only got banned before cos he got pissed off with some ppl who were flaming him.

"Why does europe love terrorists so much?

why do u fellas over there promote good treatment for douche bag towell head al qaeda members?confused.gif

P.S. TWANG IS BACK, WHERES DEVIL?"

Thats NOT provocative? He was trolling for gods sake.

What is the content of that?

As for TWANG I and II...how many times do you need before you get it? Stupidity and ignorance is no excuse.

Other threads that ppl like l24a "the serious ppl" post are made to provoke, but noone cares.

snyway TWANG III is back biggrin.gif so this thread is useless now, looks like the thread worked biggrin.gif

if TWANG III does anything really bad/offensive then yes he should be banned, but the post he made is by no means worthy of a ban

You twang s boyfriend or something ? biggrin.gif

Yeah, its a smiley, but that does not mean something pointless automatically gets a point biggrin.gif

Was only thinking out loud wink.gif

Sometime i do that, and when my hands start working with my mind i post things without even knowing it biggrin.gif

but it is a good question and maybe worthy of a poll

is black op in love with twang III

yes or no biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oooh you gonna be sooooooo banned for doing so !  biggrin.gif => if you make that poll

I put on my flamesuit already  wink.gif

its bad when even the moderators flame peeps. also maybe europe is so worried about how the terrorists are treated because they didnt loose 2,800+ people

note: TWANG III does not support nor condone homosecksuality

note: Twang III can't even spell it

Side note: Many Europeans were killed in the WTC attack aswell and contrary to what Twang III believes so was the Afghanistan conflict not just about WTC

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 27 2002,02:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kong?<span id='postcolor'>

That one yes. The cursing guy. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (TWANG III @ Feb. 27 2002,19:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its bad when even the moderators flame peeps. also maybe europe is so worried about how the terrorists are treated because they didnt loose 2,800+ people

note: TWANG III does not support nor condone homosecksuality<span id='postcolor'>

Oh please. There were many Europeans in the WTC, OK.

europenas are worried because of the USA goverment. Bush loves war. I know he does, and there is something wrong with the American goverment. They're hiding lots of things. Anyway. There are people in Afghanistan who are not terrosrists. I don't think that europe is worried about how the terririst are treated. Europe is worried about America. wow.gif

I like America and its people, but i don't like American, european or any other country goverment. wink.gif :