Sign in to follow this  
impi

New cex campaign

Hi

Just a heads up for all you COC cex fans:

PMC cmp1 (unnamed campaign)

v0.1 Nov 25th, 2007.

This is the first CoC Command Engine X (CEX) campaign. It includes 28 straight out combat missions as commanding officer. Your have various troops under your command like basic infantry, spec ops, blackhawks and tanks. There is no cutscenes or storyline in this campaign, however the missions are heavily linked together where in mission 1 you capture objectives A, B and C and in mission 2 you capture objectives D, E and F... so in a sense there is storyline, even if it doesn't involve many cutscenes with characters talking. If you want fight, this is what you're going to get.

At the moment my developing computer is very poor AMD XP 2800+, 1gb ram, Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb and we cannot run ArmA in high details, so these missions are very nice light and small at this point. I run ArmA on 800x600 with all settings to Very Low, can you believe that, heh.

Install

Place PMC_cmp1.pbo into the mod dir of your choice under "campaigns/" directory. In my ArmA its d:\ArmA\x_pmc\campaigns\ directory which I launch with -mod=x_pmc parameter.

Shortcut to: http://tactical.nekromantix.com/forum....101fc01

This campaign is under development, check out regularly at our forum if there is newer version out, you can read the version from this readme (doh!wink_o.gif and ingame from the campaign menu. Hope you enjoy this PMC campaign for Armed Assault!

Latest version for this campaign from our forums at PMC Tactical

__

Thank you

I started this campaign yesterday and i like it.

Can you add artillery to Opfor?

Hi Guys

Just a little note to make it clear this is not my campaign but SNAKEMAN'S from the Pmc Tactical site. I was just bringing it to people's attention.

Impi

this campaign you linked to is nopt a cex mission and its been out a while, mayby you linked wrong?

this campaign you linked to is nopt a cex mission and its been out a while, mayby you linked wrong?

Yup he clicked on the wrong forum topic link. He clicked on PMC's 1st Fight Campaign link. Just look a pinch above the top of the first post.

You'll see:

PMC Tactical Forum Index -> PMC Campaigns

Click on "PMC Campaigns". Then click the first topic link, "PMC cmp1 CEX...." and voila. There she blows!

I know, I know. I could've just given the link but what fun is that?

I'm about 5 missions in and loving it. Now if I could just figure out how to disembark troops from helicopters with out them jumping before it lands. I think I need to finally get around to reading the cex manual. wink_o.gif

cheers for the campaign snakeman. thanks for all the hard work. I wish there were more cex missions out there.

The campaign is named "PMC Cmp1" so its really unnamed. "Cmp1" is not a name :)

Could the great minds in these forums come up with good campaign names for me as I would like to "finalize" this campaign by giving it a real name and then release a new version with fixes and improvements.

Any suggestions for a campaign name would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Snake Man, how did you manage to get the CEX markers on the normal map? Is it a CEX feature you can enable in the description.ext? I couldn't find anything about it in the Mission Editing section of the manual...