Sign in to follow this  
operation madman

cant play arma no more!!!!

When you people talk about what is legal or illegal, you will have to notice that it is the local legislation which applies.

Do not expect legislation to be the same in every country.

The 'copy protection' software will according to BIS be removed in the next patch, so just wait for it smile_o.gif

Can't bother to search for a reference...

Who stated that, where ?

What patch...The one that "will be releases in one or two months" since August...???

I' doubt we will ever see such a patch at all, and if it will turn out as a minor bugfix leaving lots of problems that are official aknowlegded unfixed.

Illegal/legal? Who TF cares! As if we all have to follow some idiotic rule laid down by an even bigger idiotic twit!  tutut.gif

Morality says that if you already purchased the software then you can do with it as you please! Cracking the executable that you paid for and is already installed on your hard drive is no different from backing something up. You paid for it so it is yours! Anyone else's opinion is mute! If you hacked into a download site and altered every executable for every new downloadable game available then that would be illegal! Or started selling cracked software for personal gain!

When I buy something I do with it as I please! Everyone else can get stuffed!  smile_o.gif

…â€The defendant was guilty of altering the executable of a game installed on his PC that said defendant purchased for his own pleasure! The software company that made the game took serious offence to his actions, as they wanted his blood and not just his money. How do you find the defendant guilty or not guilty?† rofl.gif

As this turned already into a discussion about No-DVD cracks and other useless and offtopic stuff:

dancing-lock.gif