Sign in to follow this  
leondus

dynamic Campaigns?

Hi all,

Would anyone happen to know of any FAQ's or files that help with the steps with making a dynamic campaigns?

I downloaded the mod Invasion of France and really like the way it uses the dynamic script(?)

Well... back to OFP crazy_o.gif

The Partisan might be another example for you to check out. Not sure how much variance there is as I havent taken much of a look at the DMA templates. (Been having fun giving steroids to The Partisan biggrin_o.gif )

Hmmmm, mabey I'll go have a peek now...

Or you could try the campaign in my signature. It is based on the DMA template, but some features are added, some removed and modding GDCE should be much easier.

kutya

I took a look at your FA Sonora 1.11 and loved. But would ther be away to add a mission for convoy duty?

I mean have the player to mount a jeep and ride with the convoy from point A to B?

Thank you

It shouldn't be a problem. You have to add it in a couple of places and make the mission script. I was thinking about such a mission, but I generally get annoyed with convoy protection missions in all games, because such missions are usually a drag (at least for me). Either it's boring, or you don't have a chance of protecting it. It's really hard to make it playable. But feel free to make it.

If you get stuck, I'll help you if I can. But I don't have the time to make it myself, altough that would be the quickest solution. Real life is really tough on me, about half a year, and counting. I hope the pressure will ease around february for some short time.

I would say the best bet for convoy missions would be just one or two missions from point "Base" to "Point A" and "Base" to "Point B" thrown in with the already random scenarios.

Just sent a PM about the E&W_Dummy from Sonora111.

My guess is that the dummy should play a role in the convoy protection?

Thanks for the tip and hope eveything gets better