Sign in to follow this  
-ZG-BUZZARD

Black Shark early build video

This video is a must see!

Discovered it a while ago and since then i´m anxiously waiting for the release thumbs-up.gif

That was an awesome video. I'm not really into flight sims, but I'm actually pretty interested in Black Shark. I played a bit of Lock-On, only really learned how to fly the A10 properly. Maybe I'll eventually buy Flaming Cliffs and Black Shark.

Haha lomac, whats next... you guys go play quake rocket arena?

Stick with ArmA and Falcon 4, stick with winners.

Quote[/b] ]Haha lomac, whats next... you guys go play quake rocket arena?

Excuse me, but what kind of comment is that confused_o.gif ...

I'm no diehard simmer, but i did play LockOn. If you are drawing ArmA and Falcon on the same line (you didn't fully told, but i guess you didn't mean on flight level), then give me LockOn instead of ArmA.

PS: How do helis handle in Falcon? wink_o.gif ..if not mistaken there aren't...if there are...oeps on me.

Haha lomac, whats next... you guys go play quake rocket arena?

As it stands, ArmA's flight models for planes is worse than it's predecessor, making Lomac an alternative... and the helo flight model isn't as functional as desirable either... so I wouldn't exclude Black Shark if ArmA isn't fixed regarding the flight models...

Oh come on, it's pretty obvious Snake man wasn't referring to ArmA as flight sim, but as a general part of combat sims.